OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban's a scum bag, but I'm actually fascinated by the idea of him in the NFL.

Jacksonville better have some organizational things ironed out because Urban's not gonna have the stomach for all the details of that day-to-day.

Urban's a scum bag, but I'm actually fascinated by the idea of him in the NFL.

Jacksonville better have some organizational things ironed out because Urban's not gonna have the stomach for all the details of that day-to-day.

chargers make sense to me.. jax doesnt really

cause jax going take a year or 2.. and I feel like you’re lucky if you get 3 out of urban

"I was told McKenzie Milton has a cannon"

Offseason lies beginning already

F9350B5D-FF34-44DB-817A-D6E42B5AC898.gif

Lawd y’all are still on this?
Not at all. I conceded last year that a dude in admin told me it's never happening. Hence my avy.

His agent and Pete Thamel do 100% keep leaking **** to tie him and USC together and giving boosters boners. A school with multiple multi-hundred million dollar lawsuits pending for lack of managerial oversight was never going to turn around and hire Urban Meyer a year after he was fired for the same. Especially a school that was just coming off the death penalty for lack of institutional control.

Sark burning bridges on the way out the door.

Taking Jeff Banks with him to Texas.

Side note: This "urban was never fired" narrative his supporters and detractors both push should end.

Being allowed to "resign" on your terms is a rich white guy privilege, but we all know what it was. One way or the other, come 2019 his key card wasn't opening the facility door anymore.

Sooooooo over/under 3.5 years before urban has health problem?

Under. It'll be spider cysts on his brain, heart issues or the famed "I want to spend more time with my family" after year 3.

I remember his last year at Ohio State He literally made it sound like coaching that team was killing him. He said he couldn't raise his voice because it gave him intensive migraines and went into great detail about the spider cysts on his brain... 18 months later he's coaching again 😂

It's like "bruh, You don't have to come up with these awful excuses as to why you want to leave your current situation. Just go!"

Urban going to have to down an entire bottle of memory disappearo pills to forget being the coach of the Jags when it's over.

From "Kevin Steele or Muschamp are coming! Big time DC hire! Big time staff!" to that :rofl:
I mean, Steele is angling for the UTk job and Muschamp is going with Urban. Manny was a good DC I’d just prefer the HC not having to focus on playcalling. He’s already publicly neutered the DC. I just don’t get the point in wasting a spot in keeping him on staff. But if this doesn’t work out, then Manny will only have himself to blame and he’ll be fired :lol:. We’ll see how his stubbornness plays out. At minimum, we’re going to see a lot more press man with T Rob. Chris Wilson got promoted because Manny was after him. Jess Simpson had Miami’s line balling the last time he was there too.

I read a rumor earlier that Charlie Strong might be going with Urban, too.

Jimbo gonna reel in Wanya Morris... Wonder if he's selling left tackle or if they're going to move Kenyon Green outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom