OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street is that Tennessee staff members are in California trying to convince Henry not to transfer.

Wonder what Michigan saw in Christian Robinson from UF. Recruiting mostly? Florida's LB haven't looked terribly well coached over under his tenure. Though maybe that's a Grantham thing but IDK

Eh I’m sure the coaches at middle of the pack programs are always aspiring to go to the NFL, but at the same time there’s lots of dudes at big time problems who have turned it down so not sure I believe that 100%
The unnamed veteran coach was Urban.

Wonder what Michigan saw in Christian Robinson from UF. Recruiting mostly? Florida's LB haven't looked terribly well coached over under his tenure. Though maybe that's a Grantham thing but IDK
Kind of seems like a big push to get a bunch of younger guys who will hit the recruiting trail on staff.

giphy.gif

He’s going to be an Aggie and enrolled on Tuesday. He’s on campus right now, I think.

Tosh probably isnt going to oregon. Feldman’s listing everyone who actually interviewed which is a much shorter list than the Oregon insiders keep giving people which is basically a delusional list of dream DCs.

Zach Arnett was mostly eliminated earlier in the week too because he signed a new deal in-season which kicked in 12/1 and includes a $2M buyout on top of salary and Oregon refused to pay it once they got the details. If he’s still on the list, I don’t doubt there’s others on there who aren’t being considered.

Word on the street is a ton of guys caught wind they were lied to again and Stan Drayton is leaving UT to go to Jacksonville after NSD, and it’s rubbed a bunch of folks the wrong way.

They’re going to lose LJ Johnson to A&M over it. Keontay Ingram is entering the portal.

Chris Del Conte looks like such a sleaze ball over all this. Imagine lying to all them kids and families only to hire a guy that was worse than your current head coach at his last two gigs. :lol: :smh:

They were definitely lied to because CDC said Herman was staying knowing good and well the wheels were already greased and turning behind the scenes w/ his firings.

Its BS and it happens every year when these coaches know good and well they’re either firing the coaches or coaches are leaving and they get these kids to sign these LOI’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom