⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Barkley getting cancelled and leaving TNT been discussed?

He is blaming cancel culture.... is the culture right?
Deciding he might retire in 2 years lol… wah wah cancel.

You couldn’t have chosen a better counter example of what you’ve been whining about.

Deciding he might retire in 2 years lol… wah wah cancel.

You couldn’t have chosen a better counter example of what you’ve been whining about.
LoL wah wah ...

Screenshot_20210615-211649_Chrome.jpg

Wah wah????

What are you talking about Mr. 90210???

LoL wah wah ...

Screenshot_20210615-211649_Chrome.jpg

Wah wah????
He said he might retire (on his own terms) in two years. How is that being cancelled?

and what type of idiot reads the Washington Times?

Like John Hollinger wrote hot takes on the internet and became an NBA executive.

at least Voulgaris had to put money on the line.

im very skeptical of how owners make these hiring decisions.

Like Bobby Webster is prob gunna be a GM soon, either of the raptors or some other team.
"smart guy" you here people say
"highly regarded" he's called.

he's a dude with an economics degree. i don't see why that's better credentials than "elite NBA gambler"
Bobby Webster literally is the GM. That’s his title with the Raptors.

He might become PRESIDENT if Masai leaves

Here you go ...

Lebron slurper ...

Like anything Im posting is not what Charles himself said. Ya some clowns.

If it wasnt for alk your crying and uphokdingyour kings honor, I wouldn't know who you was ... King irrelevant.
Who cares what Charles said? He’s a whiner. Guy is retiring when he feels like it lol he’s not being ‘cancelled’. I’d be surprised if he even retires in two years, sounds like he just wants the attention.

Who cares what Charles said? He’s a whiner. Guy is retiring when he feels like it lol he’s not being ‘cancelled’. I’d be surprised if he even retires in two years, sounds like he just wants the attention.
LoL .. oh so you're right and he himself is wrong. Makes sense ... I mean I'm speaking to you ...

LoL .. oh so you're right and he himself is wrong. Makes sense ... I mean I'm speaking to you ...
Tell me how you see someone saying they might retire in two years is being “cancelled”. I can’t even imagine how dumb you are that this is the counter example you came up with. This is exactly what people were making fun of you for in the other thread. A rich and famous guy who isn’t being cancelled in any way shape or form whining because someone disagree with him one time. Literally no negative consequences at all.

Tell me how you see someone saying they might retire in two years is being “cancelled”. I can’t even imagine how dumb you are that this is the counter example you came up with. This is exactly what people were making fun of you for in the other thread. A rich and famous guy who isn’t being cancelled in any way shape or form whining because someone disagree with him one time. Literally no negative consequences at all.
You got it chump ...

Imma let you be ... I can't talk to sensitive kids that result to insults ... dumb huh 🤫

I mean you're nobody....

How can you get cancel???

"One of my favorite phrases is, 'We agree to disagree.' I'm not mad. I don't want you to be mad. We just disagree."
I thought you said you had a friend of a friend you heard got cancelled because he looked at a woman wrong or something one time. I think that was the only example you came up with so I thought nobodies could be cancelled.

Oh yeah you also said Eminem got cancelled. lol.

I thought you said you had a friend of a friend you heard got cancelled because he looked at a woman wrong or something one time. I think that was the only example you came up with so I thought nobodies could be cancelled.

Oh yeah you also said Eminem got cancelled. lol.
Nvm ... you're tiring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom