⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how you see someone saying they might retire in two years is being “cancelled”. I can’t even imagine how dumb you are that this is the counter example you came up with. This is exactly what people were making fun of you for in the other thread. A rich and famous guy who isn’t being cancelled in any way shape or form whining because someone disagree with him one time. Literally no negative consequences at all.
He was told, for one example, to stop the fat women in San Antonio jokes

He was told, for one example, to stop the fat women in San Antonio jokes
Yeah, I think folks are misinterpreting Barkley’s comment. He’s not saying that he is being cancelled. He is saying that because of Cancel Culture, it limits what he and his peers can discuss on-air and he find it’s less entertaining therefore he will retire in a few years.

Two completely different things :lol:

It is what it is, low brow humor gets less and less with each generation and new jokes are formed. This isn't new, people ain't out here dying at jokes from the 70s.

Thought the SVG hiring in NO was a weird fit from the jump. But them basically not improving at all defensively under him was a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom