⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep29HLXW8AoZ3gd.png

Always interesting reading tidbits like this.

:emoji_thinking:

Before the season starts, are there any asterisks on the title? Covid will have more of an impact on games outside the bubble than it did inside it.

#18comingsoon

No. Not at all. There hasn’t been an asterisk for any sporting event.

Ep29HLXW8AoZ3gd.png

Always interesting reading tidbits like this.
The Athletic learned that Harden
has had multiple verbal confrontations with teammates in practice on
Sunday and Monday, and one confrontation included Harden throwing a
basketball at a teammate on Monday.
Sources say Harden and rookie Jae’Sean Tate had a heated exchange
during Monday’s practice, culminating in Harden throwing the ball in
Tate’s direction. The ball did not hit Tate.

Before the season starts, are there any asterisks on the title? Covid will have more of an impact on games outside the bubble than it did inside it.

#18comingsoon

It's definitely gonna be looked at different. I don't know about an asterisk.

Agreed, but that lakers trophy get discredited an nearly every opportunity in here. Just checking since it’s likely covid will have more of an impact this year compared to last.

Harden has hella fomo every time brooklyn plays.

He's legit squidward in the meme watching kyrie and kd while he's in a houston prison.

first time I'm not that excited about the season starting today. Still feeling the pain of the Clippers debacle. Still too soon!

Debating on whether to get the NBA Pass or not. Haven't purchased it in a long time because of work and missing all of the early games, but with working from home until June'21, it might make sense to cop now.

They giving us a free week this year?

How is Anthony edwards making so much??? Bruh getting 2 million less a year than pop and Kuz and more than montrezl

How is Anthony edwards making so much??? Bruh getting 2 million less a year than pop and Kuz and more than montrezl

Edwards is on the standard rookie scale for the #1 pick. Rich’s only L has been nerlens. I’d need points on the space jam package if I were him

Luka won’t win MVP this year
Team not good enough yet

if luka is what people say he is, shouldn't the team be good enough? luka and KP surrounded by a deep bench of solid role players in THJR, josh richardson, kleber, powell, james johnson, burke, brunson, DFS, WCS, Boban + a top 3-5 coach in the league. The mavs should be a top 3 seed in the west this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom