⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck is ****in wild...

These Lakers with Bron and AD back aren’t beating the Clips or Nuggets without Murray in the first round because of time? Goof ball.

Chuck doesn't have a very good track record.

I remember he said the 2009 Lakers wouldn't win the championship because they weren't "tough"

He said the Lakers would get swept actually lost to Portland in game one last season

His worst take ever was back in 2015 when he said the Warriors would never win a championship because they were a jump shooting team.

He said that the Warriors couldn't be considered an elite defense because the averaged giving up over 100 pts (as if defensive rating doesn't exist)

He's a funny guy and He's very entertaining but he has a pretty bad track record

Drummond is a goofy dude, but he’ll look solid once Bron is back. Just like Dwight/Javale/etc..

Luka whining all the time
lewhine.gif

Drummond is a goofy dude, but he’ll look solid once Bron is back. Just like Dwight/Javale/etc..

he should be able to stand on his own two feet after all these years. mad inconsistent
lakers lack more depth than i realized

Who is Taytum?

20210422_214419.jpg

These idiots made me feel like the idiot thinking I had his last name wrong the whole time even though I knew the Y was in JaYson.

Homeboy, shut up. Cats are willing to make themselves sound like Jason Whitlock just to continue hating on LeBron. Take your boot-licker rhetoric someplace else.

sit yo ***. so this is the girl that Lebron tried defending and blaming the police for protecting another civilian. no hate, just facts. now try to defend Lebron's stupid post about this again, then something is wrong with you.
e5e48bff-a63b-423a-9fae-4cb231d2907d_1920x1080.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom