⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons campaigned hard for his ROY and got it. He’s campaigning hard for his DPOY. I really think it helps sway votes.
I would think so because it allows you to present cases that voters or fans might not have considered. For example, Paul George dropped 37 last night. Normally, I would say he went off. However, after Benjamin’s DPOY campaign ad in GQ, I took a deeper look and saw PG had a plus-minus of -5 and the Clippers lost so that actually means he got clamped by the DPOY.

These scammers ain’t even trying no more
1618662926247.png
1618662926247.png

I would think so because it allows you to present cases that voters or fans might not have considered. For example, Paul George dropped 37 last night. Normally, I would say he went off. However, after Benjamin’s DPOY campaign ad in GQ, I took a deeper look and saw PG had a plus-minus of -5 and the Clippers lost so that actually means he got clamped by the DPOY.
When you need 3 consecutive screens to get off Benjamin and Thigh Bull just to create space tells me everything EYE need to know

(he got cooked some possessions tho)

I think people need to realize that you aren’t ever really gonna stop a great shooter/scorer. You can always find ways to get a player open or a favorable match up. They switched onto Danny green as much as possible last night.

and they did cause PG to turn it over like 7 times. But a great scorer is a great scorer. He’s gonna get his especially since he’s the focal point with no kawhi

I think people need to realize that you aren’t ever really gonna stop a great shooter/scorer. You can always find ways to get a player open or a favorable match up. They switched onto Danny green as much as possible last night.

and they did cause PG to turn it over like 7 times. But a great scorer is a great scorer. He’s gonna get his especially since he’s the focal point with no kawhi

exactly

PG was the only great scorer last night and one of the purest bucket getters. Obviously he gonna get his... but did it come easily ? Hell ****ing no

he shot 14-29 lol with 7 TOs

but this is NT they think simmons gets ISOd to death every possession

or as Storm say “ Air Fryed” LOLOL

Most likely Mitchell is done for the rest of the regular season. The playoffs start a month from now and the jazz will most likely have a pretty easy first round opponent. That should give him time to ramp up before they face tougher competition down the road
Screenshot_20210417-085424_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
exactly

PG was the only great scorer last night and one of the purest bucket getters. Obviously he gonna get his... but did it come easily ? Hell ****ing no

he shot 14-29 lol with 7 TOs

but this is NT they think simmons gets ISOd to death every possession
They ran multiple screens just to get Danny to switch on PG. last possession Ben had PG in hell and denied him the ball.....

but he got cooked for 37 :lol:

I’d say the game last night neither improves nor diminishes Benjamin’s DPOY candidacy. The Sixers are definitely a good defensive team though.

Length and girth accords-the-board, physical, everyone has active hands.

Most likely Mitchell is done for the rest of the regular season. The playoffs start a month from now and the jazz will most likely have a pretty easy first round opponent. That should give him time to ramp up before they face tougher competition down the road

16 games left in the regular season, I think we’ll see him return with a couple of games left

Whoever gets talked about as a potential MVP in here candidate gets hurt . Donovan just the other day

16 games left in the regular season, I think we’ll see him return with a couple of games left

They have 16 games in 5 weeks. Why bring him back before the playoffs? Legitimately makes no sense. They're good enough to keep the one seed without him.

I don’t think I’d say Memphis or Dallas or Portland would be “easy” match-ups for the Jazz.

Suns are only a game behind them, so I think those teams switch spots while Mitchell is out. The Jazz are too far ahead of everyone else to drop to lower than 2 though, IMO. But there’s going to be a pretty good team that’s the 7th seed in the West.

Whoever gets talked about as a potential MVP in here candidate gets hurt . Donovan just the other day

:nerd: You’re right.

I don’t think Kawhi has played again since I said in here he should get some MVP consideration and I’m the only one who said it. I fully retract that statement. Neither Kawhi or PG have any argument whatsoever for Most Valuable Player this season. None.

The Suns are 1 game back and are rolling. If getting the #1 seed is a priority for Utah, then getting Mitchell back before the end of the season is crucial. They are not good enough to have the #1 seed without their #1 option and best player lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom