OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Season Thread: Ben Simmons Off a Perc; Happy Birthday to Cap

Joined Jul 18, 2013
If the Nets prevent the Lakers from winning in the Finals, I vow to forsake the Knicks for the borough of my birth until the day of my death. I vow to never again slander Officer Jim, MiSelfey from Waltham or The Servant. I make these vows on Wednesday, January 13th, 2021, of sound mind and body, with all of you as my witness.

Sincerely,
Based Jesus, ALA CTO

Joined Nov 26, 2015
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS. MY NETS STAND UP, JIM HARDEN STAND UO, MIKEY STAND UP, MR. DURANT STAND UP, STAND UP WHEN OUR ANTHEM PLAYS, STAND UP WHEN OUR PRESIDENT EMERITUS TRUMP WATCHES OUR GAMES. STAND UUUUUUUUUUP
Control yourself. I know it’s difficult.

Joined Feb 5, 2013
When the rockets play the nets ? I got a feeling boogie gonna try to take hardens head off

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now