⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker gonna have 40 in the 1st half cooking Danny Green then 0 once Ben put the clamps on in the 2nd half lol

Nets/Warriors the headliner today, but the Sixers/Suns game should be GOODT! as well.

Case in point

They're so stupid lmaooo. Black history is US history. So if you remove black people from it, who invented the traffic light? Who helped launch the rockets and spaceships that they love so much :lol:. Who invented the ironing board? The carbon filament? The freezer truck? The inventions of beautiful black people are endless. They just gonna act like that never happened? Or they gonna create fake names like 2k draft pool? ''hey hey hey, Kingsley Longbottoms created the multitude of ways to use a peanut, ok!!"

They're so stupid lmaooo. Black history is US history. So if you remove black people from it, who invented the traffic light? Who helped launch the rockets and spaceships that they love so much :lol:. Who invented the ironing board? The carbon filament? The freezer truck? The inventions of beautiful black people are endless. They just gonna act like that never happened? Or they gonna create fake names like 2k draft pool? ''hey hey hey, Kingsley Longbottoms created the multitude of ways to use a peanut, ok!!"

I don't think they care as long as they can walk around in the snow, smoke meth and go to church. Never been. Would never go. Weird place by all accounts.

Also definitely not close to Boston. I'd find it hard to believe if Utah had a Nubian Square or preserved Malcom X's house, had a black governor, DA, mayor, senators, police commissioner etc :lol:

Wife had to go out to Utah for work one time. Said it was weird as hell. OD church influence. People side-eying her for drinking coffee (guess you aren’t supposed to drink caffeine?) and beers there are watered down because they can only be a certain ABV.

I’m good on that.

Wife had to go out to Utah for work one time. Said it was weird as hell. OD church influence. People side-eying her for drinking coffee (guess you aren’t supposed to drink caffeine?) and beers there are watered down because they can only be a certain ABV.

I’m good on that.

There was a tiktok of this girl who went to BYU. She was talking to some guy & he broke it off cause she wore a low cut shirt.

Said guys won't respect her if she doesn't respect herself. :lol:

Like I said, this dude is just an Aussie Anthony Mason.

Saying whatever he can to distract from the fact he has failed to live up to his potential

I hope Booker cooks him tonigh in the Kendall Kup
So we’re calling him a disappointment for not living up to expectations that regular people like us put on him? What if his expectations and potential in his eyes was being the ultimate glue guy and DPOY?

Everyone wanna be Jordan but not enough people wanna be Pippen lol

So we’re calling him a disappointment for not living up to expectations that regular people like us put on him? What if his expectations and potential in his eyes was being the ultimate glue guy and DPOY?

Scottie Pippen could hit an outside shot

Scottie Pippen was an MVP level player in his prime

So far Ben Simmons shows no signs that he will be good as Scottie Pippen

Mans has the talent to be the best player in the world, but he is capping out at a high-level role player because he refuses to learn how to do one of the fundamental skills of basketball

So yes, he is disappointed by any rational standard.

Pippen would at least attempt to shoot 3s

I’m good on that.
Bars close at like 1230 on weekends in the city there :lol:, no reason to ever go there willingly

I know those dudes playing for the Jazz fly out expenses something stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom