⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shot of the fans dancing in the Dallas game in the stands is the first legit shot of any sport that I’ve seen where all the fans not only had on a mask but the right way.

That shot of the fans dancing in the Dallas game in the stands is the first legit shot of any sport that I’ve seen where all the fans not only had on a mask but the right way.
They’re only allowing vaccinated essential workers right now so it’s predominately hospital workers from right around the stadium... :lol:

And apparently they’re very seriously enforcing mask mandates.

That’s fair. I’ve honestly never been high on DLo but if it keeps KAT happy I guess you have to see how it plays out.

I'm not either, tbh...but as you said, it'd be nice to see how it plays out over a course of a good sample size to see how it looks. Someone is always out between the two. It's annoying.

:lol:

From what I understand, my buddy at UTSW said Cubans basically giving a nightly allotment to hospitals, the PDs and fire departments.

6CD4EA25-994F-487A-9CC0-8F29B5D8D475.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom