⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big Ryan Saunders fan, but some of these young guys have gotten considerably better over the course of the season and no one's quit on him.
The best thing he did as a coach was recently getting out the way and just let all the youngins hoop...Injuries forced his hand probly but the mins are there for everybody on the squad if they can play right now

The best thing he did as a coach was recently getting out the way and just let all the youngins hoop...Injuries forced his hand probly but the mins are there for everybody on the squad if they can play right now

I think it mostly changed when he started giving McDaniels more of Okogie's minutes, but yeah...the injuries may have been somewhat a blessing for down the road.

I want to give him the credit he might be rightly due for McDaniels, Reid, Vanderbilt, etc. but I’m waiting to see some player come out and give him a lot of credit in an interview or something. For all we know it could be Vanterpool.

I want to give him the credit he might be rightly due for McDaniels, Reid, Vanderbilt, etc. but I’m waiting to see some player come out and give him a lot of credit in an interview or something. For all we know it could be Vanterpool.

I'm partially convinced he rewatches the Timberwolves broadcast and does what Petersen says they should be doing and Petersen's been mostly on point.

Had no idea freeze freeze was a scout.

jeffrey-dean-morgan-smug-face.gif

Jazz should be trying to make a statement but this is probably why we can’t take them serious. But still plenty of time left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom