⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a gambling man, so I say try to get a top 4 pick even though it’s risky. Oladipo, Tucker, Ben mclemore and even house should be moved by the deadline. They all can help a team.
What do you think House would cost?

giphy (20).gif

Blake finished 3rd in MVP voting one year during his prime and was 5x All-NBA. Saying Kemp was better than that in the first place is a bit wild to me. Let alone saying he was much better.

The same can be said about Kemp. (Not saying he was better than Blake though). Different era. I believe Blake is an evolved version of Kemp though. (Yes, you can compare people of different complexions)
I missed Kemp's prime years, so I can't argue one way or the other.

What do you think House would cost?

can't be greedy at this point given the state of the franchise. I think a late first could be warranted for house because of his skillset, age, and contract, but early 2nds are more likely.

NOt sure this was ever up for debate.

it never was. vernon just making things up. hakeem is clear cut 1, and james is 2. there can be a debate after that on 3-5, but 1 and 2 are solidified.

also, vernon maxwell finessed the greatest rebrand of all time. legit insane to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom