⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake finished 3rd in MVP voting one year during his prime and was 5x All-NBA. Saying Kemp was better than that in the first place is a bit wild to me. Let alone saying he was much better.
I missed Kemp's prime years, so I can't argue one way or the other.

Fair enough, I'll admit that the Kemp bias is a generational thing.

can't be greedy at this point given the state of the franchise. I think a late first could be warranted for house because of his skillset, age, and contract, but early 2nds are more likely.

it never was. vernon just making things up. hakeem is clear cut 1, and james is 2. there can be a debate after that on 3-5, but 1 and 2 are solidified.

also, vernon maxwell finessed the greatest rebrand of all time. legit insane to me.

Ehh, as many dumb people out there under the age of 30 that feel the world started during their generation, I could see plenty of them assuming Harden was the #1 Rocket.

The same can be said about Kemp. (Not saying he was better than Blake though). Different era. I believe Blake is an evolved version of Kemp though. (Yes, you can compare people of different complexions)

NOt sure this was ever up for debate.

If you think that Harden is a better Rocket than Hakeem you probably just started watching the NBA during the Trump Administration.

can't be greedy at this point given the state of the franchise. I think a late first could be warranted for house because of his skillset, age, and contract, but early 2nds are more likely.

it never was. vernon just making things up. hakeem is clear cut 1, and james is 2. there can be a debate after that on 3-5, but 1 and 2 are solidified.

also, vernon maxwell finessed the greatest rebrand of all time. legit insane to me.

Based on numbers

3 is Moses

4 is Drexler

5 is CP3

Contract is definitely appealing. I'd be interested in him a bit for the right price in Boston. He's better than Semi and Javonte Green. Fits in the Kanter TPE too so the one from Hayward could be used for something else.

Sean Kemp look like drunk Bam Adebayo in that clip. That's supposed to be a highlight?

I hope Blake has some game left in all seriousness and he;s just sandbagging because he is unhappy in/with Detroit. Just keep chucking 3s and not getting injured this season and in the summer he's a 39M dollar expirer (assuming he takes that player option which no chance he doesnt). Then he can ring chase, maybe come off the bench for a year and eat up opposing team's subs to regain his confidence.

] This man has a whole lotta jobs

I went to Office Depot to make copies and I saw a big Shaq cardboard cutout and see he endorses Epson printers now and then I see another one, he got his own line of chairs too!

This isn't necessarily a good thing, considering he supported Trump.
I know how he rolls, he's been wanting to a cop forever now.

Just thought it was jokes that it's kind of official now :lol:

I know, he's been wanting to a cop forever now.

Just thought it was jokes that it's kind of official now :lol:
Yeah, I had to come around to understand his vibe, and I do not trust him. His ego is incredible, and his use of reasoning is questionable as well. I've never dug the military vibe he tends to tout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom