⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The city” one dope
The San Fran ones :sick:
1611273005710.png

1611273031894.png

Sexton is a dog and exceeded all my expectations already.

It’s cool to watch everyone root for him right now. Enjoy it while it lasts though cuz once his rookie deal is up and he asks for that Max extension, expectations will change. He’s nice but idk if he’s max contract nice.

Kinda hyped for this Milwaukee / lakers game.
Both teams coming off a loss and you know they don’t want to lose 2 in a row. Should be a good one.

Sexton is a dog and exceeded all my expectations already.

It’s cool to watch everyone root for him right now. Enjoy it while it lasts though cuz once his rookie deal is up and he asks for that Max extension, expectations will change. He’s nice but idk if he’s max contract nice.

I didn’t fully understand the hate he was getting the last two years. I thought he sucked until I picked him up in Fantasy last year and realized he was a walking bucket.

I’m glad to see that you were not to disheartened by Da Steal and will continue to make sure NT hears the conservative view On important issues.

Devastated but we have to move on. Donald J. Trump is still my President Emeritus and he is everyone's. He is running things no matter what anyone says. Parlar and Qanon have it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom