⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Bradley Beal repped by Klutch? I get he can ball but the amount of press a guy leading a 12th seed team, who says he is content there, is getting seems unprecedented. At the bare minimum twice every week we’re getting some sort of Beal article :lol:

LMAO Walton such a trash coach, Kings really said that is the guy to lead us to a ring.

Imagine you the dude who picks up the clipboard. Nope.

EvFe_DXUYAEhS6H

I’m so confused.
Did they not know the score?
LOOK AT MPJR GOOFY *** RUNNING TO THE CORNER :rofl:

Nuggests really had a 4 on 1 and said nope everyone to the perimeter. Dudes playing Princeton basketball.
Is he really with pepsi? Real talk? He washed forreal forreal is true.
Yeah news broke 3 weeks ago I believe, they couldn't agree to a number so he left Coke.

Nuggests really had a 4 on 1 and said nope everyone to the perimeter. Dudes playing Princeton basketball.
Need lawdog1 lawdog1 ’s colleague to confirm. Man is probably in the office today like “When we were winning, did similar a lot back in my days back at Princeton. The Princeton game afterparties were crazy too. The best part was our Princeton brunches the next day. Nuggets ran the right play and reminded of my Princeton days.”

Yeah. Like 10 yrs ago.
Homie still biting backs or naw. LOL.

Shaq going to issue Luke the news or someone else firing him?
Can't stand watching these games on TNT Webber really tired to sell that as a good non call...saying it was a good "hand"...smh
I don't care who is playing, I hear Webber commenting I turn it off. I would rather stare at the wall instead of listening to him. Remember when they tried to fast track him and gave him Players Own where he was in Ernie's spot. They need to bring back KG segment outside of the to small pants show was enjoyable to watch. The episode the Blazers either missed the playoffs or lost and they spoke to CJ on video chat. :smh: :rofl:

This what happens when the nerds run the game, everyone is so brainwashed to stop at the 3 on a fast break that's what they did.
Pretty much. This is wholly unsurprising. Guys run breaks like this all the time now, at all levels of ball. Guards will make a move and have an open layup but pass it out to the 3. It's been like this for years now.

Can someone explain to me why Beal isn’t in the MVP conversation?
There record is bad, if they keep putting together wins I would say add him. Ramona does like narratives so she might be down for that.
Myrie boutta be hot...
Kyrie wants Kobe to be the new logo.

Is Bradley Beal repped by Klutch? I get he can ball but the amount of press a guy leading a 12th seed team, who says he is content there, is getting seems unprecedented. At the bare minimum twice every week we’re getting some sort of Beal article :lol:

He’s Not The First Player On A Bad Team To Get Press.

And His Team Is 2.5 Games Out Of The Playoff Picture Considering How Poorly The Season Started. He’s Averaging 33/5/5 :lol: That’s Worthy Of Being Discussed

Beal is getting press because he’s considered the best guy likely to be available soon.

If you’re leading the league in scoring you’re always on the radar... Even if you’re team is bad.

Plus the presence of Russ always brings extra attention.

If you’re leading the league in scoring you’re always on the radar... Even if you’re team is bad.

Plus the presence of Russ always brings extra attention.
It looks a little better now cause of their win streak. Prior to that Wizards probably had the worse record in the league. No way he could be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom