⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhhh.......

Stop trying to force a rivalry on us when there clearly isn’t one........There are levels to this, Ben isn’t Luka’s competition.

Stop being disrespectful, Relaxxxx.

All he is saying is that Ben, a PG and an elite defensive player will play against Luka, a PG and incredible offensive player. Regardless of your assumptions, it's going to be a fun game with two competitive teams.

Last edited:
Lmaooooo of course there isn’t a rivalry but this is a game where Ben can show why HE SHOULD be the leader for DPOY

Oh okay, damn you really want him to win this DPOY award huh? :lol:

I’d like to see him focus on other things but whatever :lol:

Hey, BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , 18 hours, 3 minutes and 42 seconds until the Lakers get their **** pushed in.

CD9E9073-DF32-44CA-A71E-AA26BE05A315.png
LAL+330

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I hope all is well.

This one is a little light-hearted. More of a fun listen.

Just put it on while you are cleaning your bathroom/kitchen.

On this episode, back like he never left, the Swag Champ himself, Nick Young. Before he heads over to China to play in the CBA, Gil wanted to get Nick on, and give him a proper send off. Nick’s come a long way through his basketball journey both on and off the court. We dive into those early DC days that shaped his career and, of course recall a few legendary stories from back in the day. In addition to his unmatched fashion sense, Nick’s style of play was ahead of its time too.

For Gil, he recognized it early and figured Nick just needed a little...push. And push he did. But you gotta remember these are two hoopers from the Valley and will be forever linked as friends. So will we see them in arena together again? Time will tell. Until then, stay tuned for a 1-on-1 rivalry (both on and off the court) that has waited over a decade to declare a winner.

The No Chill Podcast - Episode 102 - Return of the Swag Champ with Nick Young https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...Ewi6ytf67ILvAhVYF1kFHTlGAm0QjrkEegQIGBAF&ep=6

Oh okay, damn you really want him to win this DPOY award huh? :lol:

I’d like to see him focus on other things but whatever :lol:
Mostly for people like YALL to understand he impacts the game at an elite level without said jump shot

Gotta earn that 170 mil lol

Mostly for people like YALL to understand he impacts the game at an elite level without said jump shot

Gotta earn that 170 mil lol

Not saying he doesn’t, he has a huge impact. If he had a jump shot he’d be the best player in the league.

But he doesn’t, never will.

Not saying he doesn’t, he has a huge impact. If he had a jump shot he’d be the best player in the league.

But he doesn’t, never will.
I’d rather him be an 75+ FT shooter as he’s been the past month than being out there taking shots he’s most likely gonna miss

sure you won’t guard me outside so I’ll drive on, get the contact and make the FTs with confidence. That’s more important imo. Similar to Yawnist but you know, making FTs lol

I don’t disagree, the sliding scale just confuses me. If Ws matter at all, Pels shouldn’t get anyone. Theyre out of the play-in right now and Memphis has been without JJJ all year and Ja for a few weeks.

But yes, Zion is very clearly a top 24 player in the league right now.

The problem is there is no criteria. But again I think you should be voting on production and asking yourself is this guy playing like one of the top 12 players in the conference. It’s not a team award

If Ben took a 100 3's in a season ain no way he misses them all...right?

Statistically speaking some of them HAVE to go in.
He would be roughly a 30% shooter outside and those would all be catch and shoot, none off the dribble. Not bad but you still won’t guard him.

Him being aggressive and and forcing contact inside opens up things more for him, dudes will help off more to try to wall him off and then open 3s. Sagging off him isn’t the counter, you have to put a body on him BUT now he’s willing to seek out the contact rather than throw up some bull**** lefty layup or jump pass

At this point, I could care less if Ben makes a 3, he just needs to get buckets (which he has been doing recently). Giannis works tirelessly on his 3 only to be a 28% 3 point shooter? I mean it's great that hes working on it but for Ben, that's not going to remotely help us or him in the playoffs.

He might eventually become a Rondo type shooter, which is not great and I am not holding my breath for. Working on his scoring ability and FT shooting will yield far greater return.

He's also become a more competent playmaker this year which is good to see.

Random but I was thinking about how John starks played 4 games with e Bulls in 2000. He made his intentions known that if he secured a buyout he’d return to the Knicks. Petty jerry Krause released him
After the deadline that calls for players to ge eligible/ineligible for the playoffs. He did the same to Charles Oakley In 2002.

Point being is that at least the Cavs and Pistons are letting Drummond and BG32/23 go to a contender early.
0B2357DE-B89C-491F-979A-7E0FD2695852.jpeg
66C15779-B9B2-4FFD-A0C4-5EAE0F1F4AF0.jpeg

Didn’t MJ do something similar to Ben Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom