⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD needs to carry Lebron more

PG is ready for prime time, he’s refocused by the Clippers still need a playmaker.

The Nets about to run this town til they don’t. KD has he’s a great one mentality and bring “his” team together.

JRue helps Giannis but not sure if it’s enough til new goat gets a WAJ

Whats up with West Coast teams not in LA/SF are they real for they fodder?

Lillard and Murray have been nice in the playoffs but are their games championship level

Last edited:
1612081618353.png

I never thought I’d see the day....Big Rodney McGruder and Medium Cody Zeller Thread :pimp:
1612098076958.gif

Edit: I got a lot of love for the Celtics posters/fans in here ( B Sox B Sox bostoiah bostoiah JD617 JD617 getback getback AEA18 AEA18 etc aka all of MVP MVP ’s nemeses) as well as the one I know personally, but this gif made me realize that since 2008 the Lakers have won three straps and the Celtics just have a bunch of playoff appearances. It feels like we judge players by rings but not teams. The Lakers have been the most successful NBA franchise this century (shoutout to the Pats). They had a bad decade but historically they’ve been dominant. They did have a ****ty run but when we look at accomplishments, they’ve dominated

Last edited:
Russ is on his 3rd team in 3 years. The journey began.
He hit his stride after a few months in Houston & was playing like an all nba guy, 27/8/8 or something like that. Elite. Dropped 40 on the Lakers. Had a night where he Took it directly into Rudy’s chest and finished over him. He looked amazing, the Rockets looked amazing.

Then he caught corona, then he hurt his quad and has looked like a shell of himself.

As we saw with Steve Francis, when it goes, it goes quickly.

He hit his stride after a few months in Houston & was playing like an all nba guy, 27/8/8 or something like that. Elite. Dropped 40 on the Lakers. Had a night where he Took it directly into Rudy’s chest and finished over him. He looked amazing, the Rockets looked amazing.

Then he caught corona, then he hurt his quad and has looked like a shell of himself.

As we saw with Steve Francis, when it goes, it goes quickly.

When 2/3 of your defense is specific plays or games
1612100598223.gif

Kendrick Perkins will say anything to trash another player if it gets him those espn bonus checks.

Also Harden parties constantly and is still great so this doesn’t really track.
It absolutely does if u watched the postseason that year. I guess you guys really can't stand Perkins

It absolutely does if u watched the postseason that year. I guess you guys really can't stand Perkins
They gave away the first quarter in 4 of the 5 games because Perk was the starting 5 but had nobody to guard.

Harden was up & down that entire run. He was great in the closeout against Dallas but terrible in the 2 games before that. Shot like **** against the Lakers too... in the home games no less. San Antonio was his most consistent series but Miami was by FAR the best defensive team OKC played in that run.

You post goofy stuff on this here message board all the time but Klay is where you draw a line in the sand

I haven't drawn any line. Learn how to properly use the phrase.

Dude always gave me snobby rich kid vibes
Yea, I can see that too.

Kendrick Perkins will say anything to trash another player if it gets him those espn bonus checks.

Also Harden parties constantly and is still great so this doesn’t really track.
"DOn't forget where you came from Perk" is a phrase I wonder how many people have told him face to face.

He should be grateful to have had the career he had so this disrespect of current talent that he shows on the regular is wildly disrespectful.

Last edited:
They gave away the first quarter in 4 of the 5 games because Perk was the starting 5 but had nobody to guard.

Harden was up & down that entire run. He was great in the closeout against Dallas but terrible in the 2 games before that. Shot like **** against the Lakers too... in the home games no less. San Antonio was his most consistent series but Miami was by FAR the best defensive team OKC played in that run.
Brooks always left a bit to be desired as far as lack of adjustments no doubt. The things Perkins brings to the table weren't needed as much in that match up sure. But if someones production and efficiency is drastically down from the previous series questions will be asked.

Also a quick Google shows that the partying rumors during that series were out there already. So maybe let's not rush to bash someone who was actually there and giving his take on it.

There was also a blatant no call that series which could have changed it but thats a whole bother discussion :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom