⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with regard to LaMelo, the Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayos, etc. of the world have taught us that you can’t always assume steady, linear upward progression from guys who put impressive numbers as rookies.

Melo’s has a lot of talent, but he has enough flaws with a game that I’m not ready to assume stardom for him yet.
oh ****. forgot about Reke. He done?

His career peaked with that woldstar vid of him cooking those highschoolers with those weak *** crossovers

B2EFD118-2BA5-4B5D-9720-A6FAF399C018.jpeg

KD really doesn’t **** with GSW :lol:

His career peaked with that woldstar vid of him cooking those highschoolers with those weak *** crossovers

If I recall correctly, Tyreke was banned from the NBA for two years for violating the league substance policy. Ban should be just about up. But I assume he’ll have to prove he can still play overseas or in the G League before any team will give him an NBA job again.

Yeah, I think Reke is done. I don't think he's returning from that league ban.

The shooting stars event has been the best all star event for the last 20+ years. They need to feature it every year and get rid of the dunk, 3pt, skills, rising stars, and all star game.

Very serious man. We should be questioning this entire construct.
Is it really? Who's to say today is actually my "birthday"; what if "days" are really a 12 "hour" construct. That would make me twice as "old" as I am now.
Man, I thought my packs were strong. Where you shopping? Kidding.....I’m not into celebrating something that I have no control over and happens yearly either, so I feel you. But whatever you call today, how it’s a good one for you.

Hope Lou threw Quick that game jersey.

B2EFD118-2BA5-4B5D-9720-A6FAF399C018.jpeg

KD really doesn’t **** with GSW :lol:
I think it's more so he doesn't **** with Dray like he does with Steph or Klay lol. I still feel like there will always be that underlying tension between the two.

Kind of funny in the middle of the playoffs and leading up to the draft, many thought Maxey was the Kentucky prospect that would be freed the most in the NBA a la Book and Herro. It might be Quickly.

I just wanna say that NBA is trying to purposely end the season by having not only an AS game but AS weekend in ATLANTA

My IG stories is insane everybody going to ATL cause **** is open

literally everyone would be infested with Covid bythe time AS weekend is over

I just wanna say that NBA is trying to purposely end the season by having not only an AS game but AS weekend in ATLANTA

My IG stories is insane everybody going to ATL cause **** is open

literally everyone would be infested with Covid bythe time AS weekend is over

check this out, more random sport news...the state of florida's CFO reached out to the Olympic committee to poach the Olympics...the 2021 Olympics from Japan...this year. Said they opened Disney no problem...Had the NBA....Gonna have the Super Bowl...and restaurants and stores and hotels open....and they ready this summer.

They want to bring all of the countries to Florida.

Wild Times.

Appreciate all the birthday wishes fam! Actual G Day is tomorrow just celebrating the whole week, hell may do the entire month after this past year of craziness. Wild this time last year I was in Paris on my way to London and Amsterdam yet back in semi-lockdown in LA now. Vegas was lit though. Happy birthday to antidope antidope 's bro since he rocking with the Show and I guess Happy something to antidope antidope as well even though he believes in none of these man made constructs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom