⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
^this
Pat Bev going hold Durant to under 50
hit me up if any of ya want the bet
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoTw016prh6Yg5WCwifkiEz_YHyHByDDgd7g&usqp=CAU

Feel like this dude never plays any time I've watched them since he's been drafted. Was wondering if he was on his way out the league or something, especially since he plays a position of need for them. Good to see him have a game.

Read an article that he fainted during practice while in the bubble, and he didn't play after that. Apparently he also had COVID bad during offseason and had to work his way back slowly. Niice to see him back and playing well.

I still maintain this one. Look at all the people that have veneers... KD has veneers it looks like. Now, look at KDs head.

I rest my case.

I get what you're saying but you can just shave your head and keep it moving, as opposed to having a mouth full of completely fake teeth. If KD cared, he would just shave his head but he obviously doesn't give a crap about his appearance

I get what you're saying but you can just shave your head and keep it moving, as opposed to having a mouth full of completely fake teeth. If KD cared, he would just shave his head but he obviously doesn't give a crap about his appearance

what’s so bad about veneers tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom