⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
These can’t be the ASW jerseys :smh:

1614803493864.png

1614803511869.png

Was Nic Batum bad in Charlotte, or was his contract just horrific and nobody paid attention to him cause it was in Charlotte?

I didn’t pay that close attention, but I’m assuming it’s was more him not living up to his contract than him actually being bad there.

Hornets paid him like an all-star when he’s best suited as a 3rd/4th option/glue guy.

:frown: that’s rough man. Wouldn’t be mad if he took a month off from basketball to focus on his personal life. That’s a lot of death and pain.

Seeing what ATL is doing and then reading this about Dame makes me sick. **** is childish at this point. I said it in another thread but you take clubbin away, and a lot of ****** don’t really have lives.

I didn’t pay that close attention, but I’m assuming it’s was more him not living up to his contract than him actually being bad there.

Hornets paid him like an all-star when he’s best suited as a 3rd/4th option/glue guy.

summer 16 contract from hell

and then they gave GH a contract
Very Funny Old spanish man laughing hard flv - YouTube

Weather was really nice for beginning of March today which made me think...what’s the lowest temperature y’all are hooping outside in? I don’t really hoop outdoors like that anymore but I think it’d be mid-50s for me right now. Courts had to be packed today...if they put the rims back up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom