⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather was really nice for beginning of March today which made me think...what’s the lowest temperature y’all are hooping outside in? I don’t really hoop outdoors like that anymore but I think it’d be mid-50s for me right now. Courts had to be packed today...if they put the rims back up :lol:

Actually playing pick-up outside, coldest whether I played in was probably low 60s.

When I was in high school, we went through a phase where the coach was holding early AM practices. Since basketball seasons starts in the Winter, was down in the 40s when we got to the gym. Had to keep the sweats on for a while to get properly warmed up.

83FC89E2-A9D6-4A75-805A-61B3F755AB2B.jpeg

the look storm2006 storm2006 gave wavycrocket wavycrocket BM after she asked for da prada diaper bag
She asked me to provide financial support so she wouldn’t have to go back to work....shorty is definitely asking her mom to babysit this weekend because she has a “business trip” in Atlanta :lol:

She asked me to provide financial support so she wouldn’t have to go back to work....shorty is definitely asking her mom to babysit this weekend because she has a “business trip” in Atlanta :lol:
You about to lose your girl to dude younger than you with hair problems smh

Weather was really nice for beginning of March today which made me think...what’s the lowest temperature y’all are hooping outside in? I don’t really hoop outdoors like that anymore but I think it’d be mid-50s for me right now. Courts had to be packed today...if they put the rims back up :lol:
50s. Shot around outside last Thursday for the first time in like a year and a half.

This sounds like a woman with an Only fans account
This girl I was talking to recently said sent wild multiple videos with different toys. During a later conversation when I told her that I liked them “jokingly” said she should start an OF but in a tone almost as if she was asking if I thought it was a good idea that she already did it.

We later did the deed he asked me my number and this was only after like after smash night 1 or 2. I said I didn’t know which is an honest answer because I choose not to recollect all my smashes to maintain plausible deniability. Shorty just blurts out “Ohhh okay. Well I think mine is 75-100” :wow: Had me in bed like
1614813198880.gif

Gotta be a cool buck 50 to 2 bills :lol:

This girl I was talking to recently said sent wild multiple videos with different toys. During a later conversation when I told her that I liked them “jokingly” said she should start an OF but in a tone almost as if she was asking if I thought it was a good idea that she already did it.

We later did the deed he asked me my number and this was only after like after smash night 1 or 2. I said I didn’t know which is an honest answer because I choose not to recollect all my smashes to maintain plausible deniability. Shorty just blurts out “Ohhh okay. Well I think mine is 75-100” :wow: Had me in bed like
1614813198880.gif

Gotta be a cool buck 50 to 2 bills :lol:
Putting up a quarter of Teanna numbers
ohhh.png

I swear I was bored the other day and thought about searching random celebrity names on LinkedIn. Definitely sending Luka a connect request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom