⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was heated watching tonight. Was down to let Looney go. Package him and wanamaker

And Wiseman gotta do some wrist curls man. He got some soft *** weak *** hands. He needs some fire in his heart. Need him to get on the workout and diet plan dwight did his first nba summer.

Idk man, he’s gotta win games

The Mavs had the hardest schedule in the NBA the 1st half of the season, even with Covid wrecking the team for 2 weeks and KP being out we are 3.5 games out of the 2nd seed.

The Mavs have the 3rd easiest schedule in the NBA the 2nd half.

If the Mavs have a better record than the Sixers he's getting the award.

Edit 4.5 back of 2nd.

Mavs get to a top 3 seed and even the same record as the Sixers and he's getting it

ESPN wilidin man, they didn't have to do Embiid like this

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.22.52 PM.png

Don completely lost himself down the stretch. Terrible Harden impersonation & got called for an offensive foul on Simmons, picks up a T, forced up two terrible 3s when they didn’t need it, t’d up again & almost assaults the poor event staffer.

They’re going to have some playoff battles, he has to maintain composure.

All that said, that was an all time bad call on the Royce O’Neale save at the end of the fourth :lol: all time bad

Last edited:
Don getting a big fine for hitting that cooler and it hitting the arena staff.

I would've fell out my chair and played dead. Grabbed my neck...my back...my neck n back. Cash me out Donnie and NBA.

Don completely lost himself down the stretch. Terrible Harden impersonation & got called for an offensive foul on Simmons, picks up a T, forced up two terrible 3s when they didn’t need it, t’d up again & almost assaults the poor event staffer.

They’re going to have some playoff battles, he has to maintain composure.

All that said, that was an all time bad call on the Royce O’Neale save at the end of the fourth :lol: all time bad
Well the ball hit the ref (who was OOB) before Oneale saved it. Even if he did save it, it would’ve been a jump ball anyway lol

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Just to jump start the Magic talk, you said you were coming for him next.

Gil said he thinks it is wild that people name Magic as the best Laker ever when it should be Kareem.

Thoughts?

Well the ball hit the ref (who was OOB) before Oneale saved it. Even if he did save it, it would’ve been a jump ball anyway lol
From my view looked like Royce corralled it before it the ref.

Jump ball > giving possession to another team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom