⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks even worse on replay
dray was already in the air and dame still moving his feet
ref was right there as well :smh:

it looks like blocking just barely (feet), but considering how Draymond Karate his way for a layup, I would call it offensive as well. also, it's a broken play.

When the game is on the line

Dame > Steph

98309BE5-1F45-4DF0-A5EE-A8E3A1A37639.jpeg

but PG4 says that's a bad shot. :D

Put the K2 down

I'm taking the player who's a better 3pt shooter, better from the FT line, better on defense with a higher assist percentage that also takes better care of the ball.....which is Lamelo.

This basically supports my whole argument.

I'm taking the player who's a better 3pt shooter, better from the FT line, better on defense with a higher assist percentage that also takes better care of the ball.....which is Lamelo.

This basically supports my whole argument.
Don’t be that guy

but PG4 says that's a bad shot. :D
It kinda was tho time and situation wasn't the same. Down one you usually want a better shot or maybe even get to the line. Tie game you been hot all game sure go ahead run the clock down and get the shot you're comfortable with. He pulled it off though and then sealed it on the other end that's what makes him special.

Wow didn't expect the Pistons to eat that much money.

I give them credit. I’m guessing they leaned over the last few weeks that he’s untradeable and decided it doesn’t do him or them any good just to keep him around to not play.

Maybe they get a tax write off out of it. :lol:

Jazz got the shaft last night :lol:

The offensive call on Donovan and Embiid flop should've been play ons.

ya lets blame the refs for the reason jazz lost

ahahah

You can't look at it objectively because you're buc em lite. But yeah the Jazz got a bad whistle at the end.

Not the OOB play so much, because I think that's the rule.

But the Embiid flop play and phantom hook on Mitchell were horrendous.

Jazz got the shaft last night :lol:

The offensive call on Donovan and Embiid flop should've been play ons.
The charge on Donovan was a makeup for the egregious 3 pt call he got

that foul on Gobert was a foul but it could’ve easily went uncalled. Imo a makeup for the 7 times Tobias got fouled in the post during OT that went uncalled

it happens

whether you wanna hear it or not

gobert had his elbow in embiids back as he went up for the dunk.. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom