⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
flattered yall continue bringing me up

but you reaching for your little likes and laughs akajae akajae

i posted which to me was a dope side by side comparison of simmons/Magic, Yes i said yall wont like this.. Not one person in here joked about not liking it though literally not 1 person

addicted and i got into nothing serious just our own opinion of who is a better passer as neither of us are right or wrong, than as always (because its me) getback got a little smart comment to make as always then ends it with "Its just a joke bro"

suck a ****

flattered yall continue bringing me up

but you reaching for your little likes and laughs akajae akajae

i posted which to me was a dope side by side comparison of simmons/Magic, Yes i said yall wont like this.. Not one person in here joked about not liking it though literally not 1 person

addicted and i got into nothing serious just our own opinion of who is a better passer as neither of us are right or wrong, than as always (because its me) getback got a little smart comment to make as always then ends it with "Its just a joke bro"

suck a ****

It was just a joke.

Thanks for the play-by-play though Marv.

Blake is legit terrible. Best of luck to him.
Below average 3 point shooter, poor finisher on anything outside of a layup, poor defender, good passer.

So Draymond green without the defense.

He’s a minimum contract, 9th man at best at this point. When rotations tighten in the playoffs he’ll be unplayable.

I would not have given up any of my contract. He’s a better man than I

AppropriateScentedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

i pray we dont do this

i do not want this dude.. we already get on green i can only imagine just watching this dude stand in corner doing nothing

I mean what is he doing, he was getting abused by Harden last game. Starting to think he is just Draymond Green but more into fashion.
Could Miami work? Blake has the playmaking chops and if all he can do is shoot threes, that's perfect in a supplementary role.

Edit:

Heat go ahead and start transitioning into retirement, career is done. Warriors aren't going anywhere, be better off staying in Detroit. On the Warriors they suck and teams going to get up to try and embarrass you because of Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom