⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what is he doing, he was getting abused by Harden last game. Starting to think he is just Draymond Green but more into fashion.

i guess he would be a upgrade over mike scott atm is what people are saying as sixer fans but i dont think that would be the move to get us over the hump.. gotta be something better for the sixers

John wall and Oladipo in Miami right now. Which one of them staying? 🤔

Wall in Miami, after all those years he put in at Washington, he deserves Miami. The culture down there would be good for him. The number of easy buckets they would get off defense alone.

These reporters just be saying anything

:rofl:
tenor (2).gif

But sources with knowledge of the Kings’ plans say Walton is not in any imminent trouble and — barring a complete nose-dive in the second half — is likely to last at least through this season. There is a strong sense in coaching circles that Kings associate head coach Alvin Gentry would likely take over if Walton were eventually dismissed, but that time does not appear to be coming anytime soon. Sources say Walton, who was hired by former general manager Vlade Divac in mid-April of 2019, is owed a combined $11.5 million in the next two seasons of his four-year guaranteed deal.

Leaving detroit where you know you weren’t playing for anything and going to Brooklyn will give BG the boost needed to contribute.

I know Luke sucks and I would like a different coach, but I do not see a benefit for the organization/team if he is fired. You still got to pay him when he leaves and the Kings will still suck :lol:

I just pray the Kings don't go on a winning streak and think Luke is part of the future and lose out on a top draft pick. that would not be ideal

Hopefully McNair shares the same sentiment and does a fire sale with the trade deadline approaching

My hope is for Fox, Bagley, and Haliburton to continue to develop. Play close games like yesterday but lose :lol:

what time does everything start on Sunday?

Pacific time of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom