⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGL, Nance with Dallas would be sick, especially over Powell/Boban. Cs don’t need a C

However Nance in Philly is dangerous. Stretch backup to Embiid who could also play next to him. Oh boy

is nance considered a stretch big man ?

i remember when he was on the lakers they were saying he was a stretch and could hit the 3but he was too scared to shoot a 3 lol took like 4 threes in 3 years

is nance considered a stretch big man ?

i remember when he was on the lakers they were saying he was a stretch and could hit the 3but he was too scared to shoot a 3 lol took like 4 threes in 3 years
Since being in Cleveland he’s shooting 36% from 3. 38% this season before his injury on roughly 3 attempts per game. I think it could hold up on more volume

B553EA54-0519-400A-8FFD-8470E314D80D.png

Don’t know how anyone older than 30 still play pickup basketball.. much less someone older than 40. Hop step jumpers.. Euro step layups that allow you to change pivot foot.. No idea how much anxiety that causes someone trained in the fundamentals in the 90s and early 00s.

Like calls walk and travel are now moves that were too advance for their time. Dudes really taking two dribbles to the free throw line .. then run to the basket with the ball in their hand or jump with both feet backwards and shoot

Don’t know how anyone older than 30 still play pickup basketball.. much less someone older than 40. Hop step jumpers.. Euro step layups that allow you to change pivot foot.. No idea how much anxiety that causes someone trained in the fundamentals in the 90s and early 00s.

Like calls walk and travel are now moves that were too advance for their time. Dudes really taking two dribbles to the free throw line .. then run to the basket with the ball in their hand or jump with both feet backwards and shoot
Wut ??
Tons of guys in their 30s, 40s, and older still hoop regularly round me and I’m sure by you too. You’re right that the game def has changed a lot, the moves have advanced.. no reason why you can’t adapt though, regardless of age

get in the lab

funny you said that. the so-called travel violation that they used to call back in the day where you can't even move your feet to adjust, I'm sure to make a killing now since we are now allowed to do that. but I must say that such restrictions did in fact made me a lot better in terms of footwork. just look at Akeem and McHale. nobody can copy their patented moves and their efficiency in today's NBA.

• step back to my right (been doing it for over a decade & before it got popular), old mfs used to stay calling a travel because they have only seen people doing step back to the left
  • hesi & wide crossovers are frown upon - old mfs automatically think it's a carry
  • "athletic" jump stops (think d-rose) - old mfs think its a travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom