⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know how anyone older than 30 still play pickup basketball.. much less someone older than 40. Hop step jumpers.. Euro step layups that allow you to change pivot foot.. No idea how much anxiety that causes someone trained in the fundamentals in the 90s and early 00s.

Like calls walk and travel are now moves that were too advance for their time. Dudes really taking two dribbles to the free throw line .. then run to the basket with the ball in their hand or jump with both feet backwards and shoot

Sounds like a personal problem.

You know how "young" 30 years old is man?

Sounds like a personal problem.

You know how "young" 30 years old is man?
This. I have no issue doing any of the advanced stuff. Nor seeing it. But I watch ball too, so I'm not living in a cave still picturing bob cousy dribble in circles with 1 hand

You never know, bro. Every day someone bags someone else who the world thinks is out of his/her league.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
If Andre Iguodola can win the Finals MVP, you can stand a chance with any of those Geno's Hunnies.

i appreciate the optimism yall have. will channel this energy next time i'm on the IG explore page

📤📤📤

B553EA54-0519-400A-8FFD-8470E314D80D.png

But who is this?

• step back to my right (been doing it for over a decade & before it got popular), old mfs used to stay calling a travel because they have only seen people doing step back to the left
  • hesi & wide crossovers are frown upon - old mfs automatically think it's a carry
  • "athletic" jump stops (think d-rose) - old mfs think its a travel
Funny, the hop/jump step existed way back and the euro-step also existed before. We call it side stepping or side step back in the day and doesn't look as how Harden is overdoing it. I remember people arguing and counting the steps just to validate 2 steps. But I must say the euro steps I'm seeing now are doing more than just 2. And they are saying its not really 3 steps they are doing but 2 and a half step. Wtf , how did that happen? Half a step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom