⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a tough one. One one hand the idea that playing in the league being a primary driver of you being able to coach/commentator/etc feels exclusionary, but if that's the only way black people have a chance....

The real issue is that the black people that get looks are the ones who have played. It's the only way they can credentialize themselves. Ridiculous.

>>>> The dunk contest

this is still my favorite steph dunk attempt tho

AdmirableViciousGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

storm2006 storm2006 wadnt playing when be said he dont answers his textsis. Gonna throw up a Bat signal for hommmie
TaylorSwiftTimIngham.jpg
Yeah, where’s storm2006 storm2006 at? Didn’t post all weekend I don’t think. Maybe he really did get drafted into babysitting Baby Wavy.
Baby Wavy :lol:

meanwhile Wavy like
5A569F8A-0BFC-401D-A87E-630578995567.jpeg
baby wavy got all his devices locked out for the next 23495753078 hours
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The culture needs Curry x Dame backcourt. And bron in the frontcourt. And joker at the 5. AD at the 4.

Not a super team. Just 5 good guys that like basketyball

The culture needs Curry x Dame backcourt. And bron in the frontcourt. And joker at the 5. AD at the 4.

Not a super team. Just 5 good guys that like basketyball

no.....

But the triple Point guard alley oop with Dame, Steph and Cp3...in succession...

Followed shortly after with these back to back half court 3s was remarkable. You can’t stage that man. That’s A+ entertainment right there, and a perfect bow tie to the era of Point guards.

These are going to go down as all Star moments. Should’ve ended the game at half time tbh.

Imo it really was my favorite ASG in recent memory. Outside of Kobe's last.

Enemies and rivals became friends for 2 hrs. Curry x King. Curry x Dame. Curry and CP3 throwing oops to each other. Man. Loved it. Still seeing all the pix and posts on ig. Makes me feel warm n fuzzy

NT thinks the all star game is trash every year
Niketalk has a false sense of reality.

The Asg Is an event for casual fans.

It isn't for the hardcore losers that browse 82games.com , listen to podcasts, and dabble in "NBA Twitter."

It is for children as well and I know they aren't complaining about it.

Not sure what yall want out of the ASG but you ain't the target audience.

Niketalk has a false sense of reality.

The Asg Is an event for casual fans.

It isn't for the hardcore losers that browse 82games.com , listen to podcasts, and dabble in "NBA Twitter."

It is for children as well and I know they aren't complaining about it.

Not sure what yall want out of the ASG but you ain't the target audience.
Kinda spoiled by the end of last year ASG. best players in the world going back in forth and actually trying. Guys elevating their game and showing WHY they are the best in the world

amitt5504 amitt5504

Speaking about the ASG in general, not just 2021.

In general, to "demand" (which we do) that dudes go hard / play like they mean it in a meaningless exhibition game is ridiculous.
Most of them DON'T want to be there, who can blame them, so it will show.

Sure, you can reference 1992 or 2001 as competitive affairs but to EXPECT it is unreasonable.

On any level of basketball, ASGs are exhibition games. They aren't taken seriously so when the best in the world are placed in that setting why are they tasked to "prove they are the best" when they already do that for 82 games in an actual season.

I just think our expectations are very unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom