⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao zion interview with this old reptilian
asking these long *** drawn out questions
o3kHUac.gif

Vince stole all his dunks that yr he won it from Jameel Pugh, including and especially the elbow.

The dunk Obi did, and Lavine did in warmups, its a dude who does it and goez between both legs scissor style

watching Zion his first two seasons makes me appreciate young Bron more. Zion's whole personality changed once he got into the league and you can tell the pressure put on him to succeed and win makes him more robotic with his personality. He used to have way more charisma when he was in Duke. Bron had massive pressure but stayed true to who he was and still found ways to have fun as a young player

Yawn Is about to win mvp then go home and push his blowjob easy button his BM got him for Valentines Day

his run with the clippers had me hating him cause he was such a godamm weasel at times, but he's an incredibly intelligent weasel who makes any team he's on far better. he's one of the greats to me

Exactly, he was my favorite player after AI but after going to the clips, I tried very hard to keep rooting for him but his antics made it incredibly hard until I finally gave up on him. Leaving the clips made me root for him again tho.

weasel CP3 + flopping Blake was tough to cheer for.

This is the worst all star game of all time. The NBA product is all time bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom