⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
were the all-star festivities worth downloading?

I was busy, but this is probably the least interested I’ve been in the all-star game in my life.

Blake gonna be like the 8th man in the rotation. He could be washed but you could more or less trust him in the playoffs

obviously the dunks could have been better regarding the dunk contest but having it during halftime is half *** IMO

just felt so rushed as if they only had a certain amount of time .. could be just me but thats what i took from it

Just came in to say Obi was robbed of the slam dunk contest.

Next year we should rename the contest the jump highest contest with them week as dunks.

EYE just woke up from a cat nap and saw YAWNISS won the MVP.

How the **** did they give it to this big muscle bound bottle of Nyquil and not Steve?

I'm PISSED

mentions of giannis had the tv camera panning to him in the second quarter like it was already established & understood he would be the mvp :smh:

This is classic posturing by someone's agent. They're using the threat of the Lakers signing Drummond as a way to pressure suitors into a trade. Teams have been doing this for over a decade. The classic "Lakers have interest in XYZ player" story leak
KOC reported the same thing this morning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom