⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake can be effective as a passer on the short roll. He’s just not a net positive if he’s bricking open 3s and lost defensively. He’s going to get a lot of DNP-CDs in the playoffs.

Agree. I think the Blake signing is basically going to be a non-event because he’s not going to play much, barring injuries to other guys.

He doesn’t offer more than guys already firmly in the Nets rotation.

This is Mitch Richmond on the Lakers, Eastern Conference edition.

I don’t think the Nets brought Blake in to be a game changer for them, so if he adds anything that’s just more firepower n if not he”ll be sittin

It’s rare if teams got big plans for these buyout types, they won’t allow yo to be as “trash” as some ppl are saying he is now

For all the credit the Nets defense has gotten lately, they still rank 20th in defensive rating over their last 10 games. And half the teams they played were in the bottom 10 offensive rating during the same stretch. Still a work in progress on that end

Nets were starting to pull it together more defensively. There’s nothing they need from Blake. He is trash.
Blake is not better than Jeff Green right now.

I feel like he has more left than he has shown though and bet he gets 3 dunks (he hasnt dunked since 2019) in his debut

Can't see Blake cracking their rotation - will probably be cheering from the bench.

Ya'll tripping

Blake about to link up with diddy in NY and get some of the anti aging venom and get recreate lob city with Harden

If Blake could avg 15 pts 7 reb I would be impressed

Are you drunk? There's no way he gives them that much production. He can't give you 15 and 7 as a starter on one of the worst teams in the league where he has free reign to shoot whenever he wants, he's not going to give you that type of production on one of the best teams in the league when he's most likely coming off the bench. Best case scenario for Blake is having a similar role to Dwight Howard on last year's Lakers.

Last edited:
Speaking of Slo Mo, he's putting together a really good season.

Indeed. Kind of fascinating to watch play, TBH. Don’t know if I can remember a player quite as slow and methodical, but still effective. Maybe Suns Diaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom