⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I remember the first and last time I tried coffee at work. I was jittery all day, and didn’t know why until I remembered my supervisor had brought me coffee that morning. Never again.

But missing a game and costing the team a win over it is the most PG thing ever.

Vietnamese coffee had me lit! one time

91579aac68783efc3d49e5ff70167feb6405158ea65b5c09ee18faa1a5e6d8e9.gif

Is KD playing after the break? Or he still out?

from allnysports.com this morning

What to Watch for: When Will KD return?
Kevin Durant has now missed 9 games in a row, and 12 of the last 13. During that stretch, the Nets have played their best basketball of the season, going 10-3. Still, in order for this team to reach its full potential, Durant’s return is imperative. Prior to the all star break, Steve Nash said he hopes to have KD back in time for the Celtics game, but wouldn’t commit to a time line. Perhaps the extended rest was just what Durant needed to get healthy. Fans, players, and coaching staff alike are all eager to see Kevin back in action. With championship aspirations, the Nets won’t rush him back before he’s fully ready. As they’ve shown, they have more than enough on the roster to remain afloat in his absence. Still, it is possible he jumps right back into action after the break, which is what everyone is hoping for

anyones guess looks like

I think there's definitely a chance.

But the problem I have is I don't see how you play him and KP on the floor together.

The Mavs are going to do SOMETHING... I just don't know exactly what that looks like right now.

If KP can play with Dwight Powell he can play with Andre Drummond as long as you can convince him not hunt for blocks on defense or post up.

Rick Carlisle has made bigs with his skill set an absurd amount of money but Drummond would have to buy in.

Whether he would or not would get worked out back channel wise.

If KP can play with Dwight Powell he can play with Andre Drummond as long as you can convince him not hunt for blocks on defense or post up.

Rick Carlisle has made bigs with his skill set an absurd amount of money but Drummond would have to buy in.

Whether he would or not would get worked out back channel wise.
Dallas should be looking at Nance instead of Drummond

Given Luka is such a high usage ball handler, you’d probably eliminate a lot of the goofy stuff Drummond does offensively and can make him pretty efficient. Him being a sub 50% shooter this year at his size is absurd. Still not good defensively though.

I’d be interested to see it. Don’t really see how it would make Dallas worse 🤷‍♂️

Given Luka is such a high usage ball handler, you’d probably eliminate a lot of the goofy stuff Drummond does offensively and can make him pretty efficient. Him being a sub 50% shooter this year at his size is absurd. Still not good defensively though.

I’d be interested to see it. Don’t really see how it would make Dallas worse 🤷‍♂️

Drummond has been allowed to post up like prime Shaq and initiate the offense like Jokic.

He's not great at p n r but he has decent hands.

I don't think we get him but I'd like to see it.

On a team where Dwight Powell and Willie Cauley Stein play 30 minutes a night you can't tell me he would be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom