⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 is my favorite Modern Day PG.

It isn't surprising when he elevates ANY team he is on.
The knock on him has always been the inability to get in it done in the playoffs tho. I wonder how much longer he plays after his current contract is done to ring chase. I can see him playing until 40 in a player coach role like Haslem.

The Suns really should have a better record than they currently do. A few of those losses were really bad Detroit, Wizards etc.

CP3 has changed the culture here in Phoenix, it's beautiful to see.
Of their eleven loses

8 are by five points or less

And another loss by 8 was in a OT game

Their record could be way better if they didn't blow a couple of games down the stretch.

My Suns are way more dangerous than people realize.

how much of blake's physical regression has to do with him being on a terrible team? he's built from the same durability of AD, so health's never been on his side, but i could see him resurrecting himself the remainder of this season to get a decent contract next year

how much of blake's physical regression has to do with him being on a terrible team? he's built from the same durability of AD, so health's never been on his side, but i could see him resurrecting himself the remainder of this season to get a decent contract next year
He’s definitely not built from the same durability of AD. His knees are done.

Of their eleven loses

8 are by five points or less

And another loss by 8 was in a OT game

Their record could be way better if they didn't blow a couple of games down the stretch.

My Suns are way more dangerous than people realize.

Like how dangerous?

LOL at this existing.

I really like Phoenix. Couple issues I have though are...

- I don’t trust Ayton to be awesome for an entire playoff run and think he would need to be.
- Could use a veteran big off the bench.
- They really goofed in the draft not going with Haliburton. Having one more guy with that kind of skill set that can create would be perfect. Stix is my guy, but he was never going to be of much help to this team with how they are constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom