⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not stuff like this though. Was never a fan.

ledestroyer.gif
Not stuff like this. I’ll take a charge all day every day but I’d be embarrassed if I did this.

They could have kept the Skills Challenge/3 Point/Dunk Contest this year and just had the Rookie/Soph game before the ASG and call it a night.
I could do without Jaxson Hayes or any other players complaining about not making the rookie-sophomore game.

They could have kept the Skills Challenge/3 Point/Dunk Contest this year and just had the Rookie/Soph game before the ASG and call it a night.
Did this just turn this **** into an all-day event? Is the Dunk Contest at half or before?

Edit: Skill and 3P will be before the game and dunk contest at halftime.

Last edited:
i think the tight standings quickly changing in the east is a lot more fun for nightly competition
I’m the East 1-3 are separated by 1 game and 4-10 by 1.5 :wow:

In the West 2-4 by 1 game, 5-8 by 1 game and 9-10 are tied (2.5 above 11).

Again, it might be recency bias but can’t remember standings across an entire conference, let about both of them, this tight in a minute.

I’m the East 1-3 are separated by 1 game and 4-10 by 1.5 :wow:

In the West 2-4 by 1 game, 5-8 by 1 game and 9-10 are tied (2.5 above 11).

Again, it might be recency bias but can’t remember standings across an entire conference, let about both of them, this tight in a minute.
To be fair we’re 35 games in running an extremely condensed schedule with FA last offseason being kinda mediocre (in terms of stars moving). I think things will be close all year and we’re gonna see defined tiers (like you laid out) and trade deadline gonna be wild and we’re gonna see some crazy overpays for teams trying to move up a tier

I would hate to be a top 8 seed and have to play in a play in .... while the 10th seed start to gel and knock me out ...... imagine if they had the play in when lakers didn’t make the playoffs in LeBRON first year 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom