⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh rly?!

5FE035A6-4EB6-4285-B289-A42E32C6C21B.jpeg

He didn’t lie, Lebron basically threw that raggedy **** up and was ready to go

bron should've got closer. hit em with that hard-dribble, look down at the defender's foot, side step 3 that he always does
his jumper been washed for a week.

that my guy but at that moment if he tried it that **** would've clanked :lol:

maybe he got that Iverson mentality.
we-talking-bout-practice-not-a-game-not-a-game-but-we-talkin-bout-practice.jpg

random but i was litening to CWebb on the Knuckleheads' podcast and he brought up AI's "practice" interview. I had no idea that a lot of it was rooted in the fact that AI's best friend had been recently murdered yet reporters were badgering him about missing practice.

****ed up how the media ran with it and used it to portray AI as a selfish player

random but i was litening to CWebb on the Knuckleheads' podcast and he brought up AI's "practice" interview. I had no idea that a lot of it was rooted in the fact that AI's best friend had been recently murdered yet reporters were badgering him about missing practice.

****ed up how the media ran with it and used it to portray AI as a selfish player
Ai could have said it better. it's either he is not a well-spoken person or just downright downplaying it which sounded more like the latter. but I think that some players are just way over their head that they could think basketball as nothing more than a hobby rather than a livelihood which other players worked really hard. I mean AI was a gifted player, too bad he couldn't really realize that he was lucky to have that gift which most players would die for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom