⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to look past demar counting stats. He’s a terrible defender and the Spurs are better with him off the court
Spurs have a deep/good bench and their starting lineup is weak compared to their contemporaries. He has his faults, but relying on his on/off numbers is misleading.

You have to look past demar counting stats. He’s a terrible defender and the Spurs are better with him off the court
Even with counting stats what could you really expect from derozan as a 3rd option? Like 13 ppg, no defense, no spot shooting and his best asset, finishing, that you could get from almost anybody else playing off two stars. For the same money that guys like Giannis and Beal are making this year

I also don't think you'd ideally want to pay Demar as much money as he's making. We'll see what he signs this summer.

Spurs have a deep/good bench and their starting lineup is weak compared to their contemporaries. He has his faults, but relying on his on/off numbers is misleading.
Dejounte Murray who is also a starter doesn’t seem to have that problem. Demar isn’t trash or anything he’s just solid. He is who he is

Dejounte Murray who is also a starter doesn’t seem to have that problem. Demar isn’t trash or anything he’s just solid. He is who he is
He is solid. He shouldn't be the first option on a team in 2020. Surround him with a couple elite players though and allow him to play his point forward role and I think things are looking a bit different.

I'm the lone person on Spurs twitter who doesn't want Demar back it seems. I legit don't understand it. I probably never will.

I'm the lone person on Spurs twitter who doesn't want Demar back it seems. I legit don't understand it. I probably never will.
Is it because you want the team to move on and to develop or you just don’t believe he doesn’t have the skill set to lead the team?

Never would’ve thought that Tobias Harris not playing is a factor lol team is gonna be boo boo without all 3 playing, especially with how bad the bench shot creation is

Nah you're definitely right. Team is mostly young other than him and LMA. Just let those two go and keep building with everybody else. Spurs fans used to making the playoffs though.

Is it because you want the team to move on and to develop or you just don’t believe he doesn’t have the skill set to lead the team?
The former. I dislike the idea of just treading water and hoping something randomly breaks your way. It's a nonsense philosophy especially when you play in a non free agent destination.

This entire franchises legacy was built upon a tank job and now we want to act like we're above tanking... Make it make sense.

The Rockets treaded water and it didn't work until they randomly got a Top 5 guy. That likely won't happen again. They're about to blow it up over there..it's what makes sense to do.

Nah you're definitely right. Team is mostly young other than him and LMA. Just let those two go and keep building with everybody else. Spurs fans used to making the playoffs though.

This is 100000% the problem. The fan base is really getting hyped over just making it to the playoffs to lose. Why? What does this solve long term? Nothing.

Winning a chip isn't everything Rings culture is nonsense but this is just bad process. I can't stand watching it at times.

Never would’ve thought that Tobias Harris not playing is a factor lol team is gonna be boo boo without all 3 playing, especially with how bad the bench shot creation is
Lol what you mean? He's your 3rd best player, and your 2nd guy won't shoot jumpers other than that one you posted. You absolutely need him :lol:

Smooth release
wow.png

Lol what you mean? He's your 3rd best player, and your 2nd guy won't shoot jumpers other than that one you posted. You absolutely need him :lol:
Oh I know lol I’m being facetious

but while I enjoy the fact that all 3 guys have elevated their game to complement one another much better, one of them missing is gonna **** up everything, especially without having a guy who can dribble and pass. We need to pull the trigger on Lowry or even Lonzo (oh have the turntables) and the team is instantly better. Sous Chef can slowly work his way back from covid after effects and Shake doesn’t have to be everything on the bench lineups

Oh I know lol I’m being facetious

but while I enjoy the fact that all 3 guys have elevated their game to complement one another much better, one of them missing is gonna **** up everything, especially without having a guy who can dribble and pass. We need to pull the trigger on Lowry or even Lonzo (oh have the turntables) and the team is instantly better. Sous Chef can slowly work his way back from covid after effects and Shake doesn’t have to be everything on the bench lineups
Missing key pieces sucks. Welcome to the club :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom