⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

Supporter
After an unprecedented year filled with tragedy, trials and tribulations that will be looked at as once in a lifetime event for all of us, a small reprieve was granted in a bubble in Orlando, FL some 72 days ago. At that point the Los Angeles Lakers outlasted all their foes, against all odds and despite nobody believing they were supposed to be there. The 17th banner rises on the dawn of a new season full of intrigue, unprecedented young talent, and teams and players who are in the clock for various reasons.

Here's to everyone having a healthy season and may all the teams have good fortune in their quest to end up being 2nd place.

Last edited:
In for tonight :pimp:

20201222_081805.jpg

Let's go! Gonna be so weird with no fans at most arenas this season, especially a place like Staples where the celebrity guests are shown at random points during the broadcast.

Let’s go!!!!

All in. Going to try to keep up with the thread which is my usual goal. Miss one night of a big game and there is a 30 page jump and then I just give up.

I expect the Bulls to no longer be the laughing stock of the NBA.
Hoping I’m not setting my expectations too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom