⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely warming to DLo when KAT is in the lineup...way higher efficiency.

Best overall game the Wolves played all season. Just close it out...

spoiler. They didn’t.

Saunders gotta stop running DLo and Rubio lineups. It benefits neither of them. Either makes DLo a spot up guy just standing and waiting. Or has DLo controlling the offense down a guy because Rubio doesn’t do anything else other than passing well on offense. And if Hernangomez is in the lineup too? Forget it.

Some teams are just loser franchises and it's not going to get better really. Minnesota and Sacramento are near the top of the list.

D'Lo is my favorite player in the league, but the Minnesota situation is so depressing I haven't bothered to watch more than a handful of minutes.

Some teams are just loser franchises and it's not going to get better really. Minnesota and Sacramento are near the top of the list.

Weird because Minny is about to be one of those teams with 3 20+ guys (DLo, KAT and Beasley). I think it's clear they need one of their top players to be a vet. Look what happened when Stringer Butler was there.

D'Lo is my favorite player in the league, but the Minnesota situation is so depressing I haven't bothered to watch more than a handful of minutes.

Real talk...how does DLo end up as someone's favorite player in the league? He your boy from back in the day? Hoop on his AAU squad? Relative?

Weird because Minny is about to be one of those teams with 3 20+ guys (DLo, KAT and Beasley). I think it's clear they need one of their top players to be a vet. Look what happened when Stringer Butler was there.

Looting in a riot. KAT gets a pass for this year but nobody else on that team is an impact player as far as Ws (and pre and post Jimmy neither was KAT). Buckets being on that squad was the ONLY reason they were good. Otherwise futility for the past 15 years. Same boat as the Kings (although they look to be at least mediocre this season, maybe).

Real talk...how does DLo end up as someone's favorite player in the league? He your boy from back in the day? Hoop on his AAU squad? Relative?
His game looks smooth man it's fun to watch. Looks effortless. Same way Paul George tricks people.

It isn’t even KAT or DLo or Beasley. They’ll all do what they need to, and keep the team in the game (assuming all 3 are playing). You lose one it’s rough as seen when KAT went down.

But if you check the stat line each night, they have 6-7 guys in the rotation doing nothing offensively. Not scoring and shooting extremely poorly from everywhere.

They have way too many end of the rotation guys playing

Kangz fun to watch when they have things clicking like tonight. Ball moving around nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom