⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top down: Glen Taylor down to the GM he hires and fires.

As for the team, we are in the bottom of defense and 3-point FGs every year, never changes :lol:

spoiler. They didn’t.

Saunders gotta stop running DLo and Rubio lineups. It benefits neither of them. Either makes DLo a spot up guy just standing and waiting. Or has DLo controlling the offense down a guy because Rubio doesn’t do anything else other than passing well on offense. And if Hernangomez is in the lineup too? Forget it.
I was all on board the rubio trade/signing....underestimated how far he has regressed, was never a shooter but he isn't even a threat offensively anymore.

Saunders needs to understand that you don't have to play your roster in accordance with your salary expenditures. Vanderbilt is playing better than Juancho right now, nvm that he makes 15X more than Vanderbilt.

Rubio should not be playing more than 15 minutes per game right now, does Saunders not understand that momentum matters?

Ratings be damned, this is the best defensive t wolves team I have seen since Garnett (Not saying much but we will end up around league average, problem is Kat has been out. Wolves also rebound surprisingly well. I would like to see Anthony/Dlo on the floor together more, whats there to lose?

Last edited:
Rubio's body language pisses me the **** off this has been my guy throughout his career. He's just not invested, has a little bit of the Olive Harden in him

I was all on board the rubio trade/signing....underestimated how far he has regressed, was never a shooter but he isn't even a threat offensively anymore.

Saunders needs to understand that you don't have to play your roster in accordance with your salary expenditures. Vanderbilt is playing better than Juancho right now, nvm that he makes 15X more than Vanderbilt.

Rubio should not be playing more than 15 minutes per game right now, does he not understand that momentum mattters?

JMac was actually pretty good last year. So it makes it even more weird to bring Rubio. But I get it., had the contract to get it done. (James Johnson would have been really good too on the team, he’s not much a starter, but a fit for what they need).

To justify the trade a bit, I do think Rubio adds some good experience. But he’s not even in the same planet as DLo to play them huge chunks together of minutes relegating DLo off ball, or Rubio being a waste of a person on offense.

Vandy is fun. I like him. Probably a bench guy though. But in comparisons to Juancho, he needs to start.

But every night look at the stat line for Edwards (gets a pass, needs more time), Layman, Juancho, Culver, Okogie (love his hustle though) and Rubio it’s maybe 20 points combined over 100minutes of game play, shooting like 35%. It’s basically 3 on 5 most of the game..

They need to take most of the guys Juancho, Layman, Culver and Okogie to get a new starter at one of the forward spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom