⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg

I get why they did it, but it’s still wild Hardens name is the only one in all caps.

I think someone else said it but Houston probably doesn't even want Vic and will trade him. Although I question if Vic or Levert is the more tradable piece?

Miami's coveted him, I think. But they may just be able to scoop him as a free agent after this season unless the Rockets want to give him a big bag.

Corny. People and their entitlement as it relates to athletes and their doings needs to end.
Imagine being bothered by what people decide to do with their hard earned money
How much do a car wash even cost? 15 dollars?

I’m not pocket watching but I just don’t understand why someone would trade a jersey for a car wash. Financially, that is just a very uneven trade. Materially, the Jersey will last decades while the car wash will last a few weeks. It’s a scam to rip off folks who are overly emotional.

I’m not pocket watching but I just don’t understand why someone would trade a jersey for a car wash. Financially, that is just a very uneven trade. Materially, the Jersey will last decades while the car wash will last a few weeks. It’s a scam to rip off folks who are overly emotional.
What I was thinking wouldn't be surprised if they came up on a few authentics never know

I wouldn’t trade an authentic for a car wash. But I’m not about to be self righteous about someone else no longer wanting to own the jersey.

That was probably the car wash owner’s friend too

I wouldn’t trade an authentic for a car wash. But I’m not about to be self righteous about someone else no longer wanting to own the jersey.

That was probably the car wash owner’s friend too

For sure - I don’t care if someone decides to make an irrational financial decision that has no bearing on me. Admittedly, I haven’t been a big jersey guy of active players for quite some time so my opinion on the subject may be skewed. No matter what, I would say trading your jersey for a car wash is better than making a video of yourself burning it :lol:

it’s a publicity stunt that seems to be working given all the attention it’s getting.

the warriors can realistically get back to back top 2 picks and if they miss the playoffs can get another lottery pick this year. Sheesh
Only way they can get the 2 pick is if that's where they land in the lottery themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom