⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that’s what they used the #2 pick in the draft for...
Not sure if they're willing to wait for him to develop. Wiseman too young, too raw to hold down the starting center role throughout the season let alone the playoffs. By keeping their core of Steph, Klay, and Dray together it's likely they want to contend now. Wiggins is definitely trade bait for the right piece.

Last edited:
23E82839-2C35-4226-B937-A2D7831E1D74.jpeg

Biggest “issue” is that Drummond is an expiring while Wiggins has two more years left after this one.
But it could be fitting for Cleveland to acquire Wiggins. After all the Cavs originally drafted him. A leading role with the Cavs could propel him and give his career new life.

For GSW, Drummond steps right in at starting C, allowing Wiseman to develop and learn from Drummond

But it could be fitting for Cleveland to acquire Wiggins. After all the Cavs originally drafted him. A leading role with the Cavs could propel him and give his career new life.

For GSW, Drummond steps right in at starting C, allowing Wiseman to develop and learn from Drummond

I definitely thought about the Wiggins going back to the team that drafted him part :lol: I would need one of the salary cap guys in here to explain it to me but when Drummond does expire this summer would GSW even be able to use that space to sign anyone else (I believe they’ll be over the cap even without his $29MM)?

I definitely thought about the Wiggins going back to the team that drafted him part :lol: I would need one of the salary cap guys in here to explain it to me but when Drummond does expire this summer would GSW even be able to use that space to sign anyone else (I believe they’ll be over the cap even without his $29MM)?
If GSW already has Drummond and Wiseman and Paschall, then it makes me think what might happen to Dray and his outrageous contract.

I'm sure Myers could find a taker and unload Green as well as sorry a** Looney to clear cap space.

A lineup of Steph, Klay, Oubre, Drummond, Paschall, Wiseman, Wannamaker, Lee, Mulder, Poole, Bazemore will be playoff competitive.

If GSW already has Drummond and Wiseman and Paschall, then it makes me think what might happen to Dray and his outrageous contract.

I'm sure Myers could find a taker and unload Green to clear cap space.

So you’re saying the only way they would benefit long-term from a Wiggins-Drummond swap is if they unload Draymond for an expiring too? I know a taker that’s thirsty for some Draymond Green....

So you’re saying the only way they would benefit long-term from a Wiggins-Drummond swap is if they unload Draymond for an expiring too? I know a taker that’s thirsty for some Draymond Green....

If they need to clear cap space then I'd say yeah. Dray is still effective, but is he worth the price tag if you got the 2 best shooters in the league still in their prime and you trying to stay a contender while building pieces around them?

I wonder who Por would have to give up for Draymond, hmm..

This is crazy to think about

29 owners led an ALA-fueled insurrection over the Lakers pairing CP3 with Kobe. That whole situation was bizarre. The stars had to align for that trade to NOT go through.

CP3/Kobe/Bynum would have been very damn interesting. If they could have grabbed the 1 and avoided having to play both the Thunder AND Spurs then they would have had a legitimate shot at the Finals for sure.

This James Harden as an insurance policy talk is ludicrous! He is much better than Kyrie. If anything, he makes Kyrie expendable, and is the superior replacement to him.

I would love to see what Sam Presti thinks of all this being that at this point all three of these guys have played together in some form post them all playing together in OKC.

This is crazy to think about

29 owners led an ALA-fueled insurrection over the Lakers pairing CP3 with Kobe. That whole situation was bizarre. The stars had to align for that trade to NOT go through.

CP3/Kobe/Bynum would have been very damn interesting. If they could have grabbed the 1 and avoided having to play both the Thunder AND Spurs then they would have had a legitimate shot at the Finals for sure.

This ain’t it :lol:

16193FB0-27C7-43F3-8778-8CAC46A16430.jpeg

And lmfao at “GSW gets the justice league” 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

This ain’t it :lol:

16193FB0-27C7-43F3-8778-8CAC46A16430.jpeg

And lmfao at “GSW gets the justice league” 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Real rap doe - dudes like Dan Gilbert were crying about CP3, a 33 y/o Kobe, YOLO Bynum and a 32 y/o MWP “ruining the competitive balance of the league”. That **** was egregious famb and you know it. It worked out in the last KD when you consider they ultimately got Lebby and AD but that was some Playa Haters Ball ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom