⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, they been splitting JVG and Mark. they do the bigger gms together

This has me wondering. How does the postponement of TNT/ESPN games work? Do they just pick another game in that if it’s canceled early enough or broadcast something else completely? If it’s the former, I wondered how logistically challenging that would be to get all the crew over there

This has me wondering. How does the postponement of TNT/ESPN games work? Do they just pick another game in that if it’s canceled early enough or broadcast something else completely? If it’s the former, I wondered how logistically challenging that would be to get all the crew over there
most of these guys are working remote
as far as production, i assume they could probably use the local network if they can't bring their own in time?
if they don't pick up another gm, they might just do an extended studio show

The crews aren't going to games for a lot of them. They're announcing remotely unless it's in their cities.

7CFEBB8B-D3ED-455A-8181-35EA93A0FF91.jpeg

:nerd:

Losing Caris and Allen means losing the type of defense Harden will never duplicate. And to top it all off, the Nets gonna need that D come playoff time a heck of a lot more than they'll need Harden's O.

And we all know Coach Nash, I mean Coach D'Antoni, ain't built for the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom