⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh rly?
nk8rtesa4y241.jpg
xx0b1caihu041.jpg
0ApKkR6.jpg
XfATamz.jpg
Kawhi-Leonard.jpg

Goofy *** mofos
IMG_9017.jpg

So putting up some billboards is “not shutting up”? Got it.

So putting up some billboards is “not shutting up”? Got it.

Go back to the 2020 thread I ain't rehashing it out here. Damn near everybody in the organization was obsessed with the Show last year we've went over it several times. A bunch of pompous bloviating 🤡. But I understand if you wanna erase that from your memory and act like it never happened.

That rockets vs Spurs game will be ugly tonight. Rockets have no one that can even dribble available tonight. It’s on TNT too :sick:

Perk is definitely a Klutch Sports agent. The Kyrie slander on his part is mad random especially when his goofy *** and Lebron was taking ice baths with that boy :smh:

:lol:

...a but forreal though, Kyrie bout to force his way out of Brooklyn

Go back to the 2020 thread I ain't rehashing it out here. Damn near everybody in the organization was obsessed with the Show last year we've went over it several times. A bunch of pompous bloviating 🤡. But I understand if you wanna erase that from your memory and act like it never happened.

Nothing is erased from my memory. Our perceptions of what actually happened are just very different.

Jackie's right🤷🏿‍♂️. Obviously the priority for each athlete is what's best for them but the NBA has a league to run. If you think things are bad now, imagine how stacked the Lakers would be if players got to choose which team they played for when coming into the league.

You're paid handsomely, and if you're not willing to do it, there's a long line of other people who are willing to move to an undesirable location to receive millions of dollars.

Jackie's right🤷🏿‍♂️. Obviously the priority for each athlete is what's best for them but the NBA has a league to run. If you think things are bad now, imagine how stacked the Lakers would be if players got to choose which team they played for when coming into the league.

You're paid handsomely, and if you're not willing to do it, there's a long line of other people who are willing to move to an undesirable location to receive millions of dollars.
Yup...

If it's the other stuff going on in the world that's got his mind in other places, that's certainly understandable.

But miss me with the 'woe is me' nonsense about being someone's property while you're cashing $7m a year as a rookie that had to move to Cleveland. Boohoo.

Yup...

If it's the other stuff going on in the world that's got his mind in other places, that's certainly understandable.

But miss me with the 'woe is me' nonsense about being someone's property while you're cashing $7m a year as a rookie that had to move to Cleveland. Boohoo.

💯💯💯

A couple years ago my homie tried to give me the whole "NFL players or slaves" talk and made a bunch of analogies between the NFL and slavery ("owners", the NFL combine, etc). I'm thinking "I'll gladly be somebody's slave for millions of dollars a year". It would sure beat working at 9-5.

I'm not saying that sports leagues are perfect but miss me with the "I'm not somebody's property, they can't tell me what to do". Kyrie signed a contract and he's making $33m this season. The nets made a huge investment in him. If he really doesn't want to be somebody's property, he can gladly retire and miss out on the remaining $100m of his contract.

could a professional league exist if players were able to choose what teams
🤔
kyrie going break the mode. would love to see him involved in running a basketball league

💯💯💯

A couple years ago my homie tried to give me the whole "NFL players or slaves" talk and made a bunch of analogies between the NFL and slavery ("owners", the NFL combine, etc). I'm thinking "I'll gladly be somebody's slave for millions of dollars a year". It would sure beat working at 9-5.

I'm not saying that sports leagues are perfect but miss me with the "I'm not somebody's property, they can't tell me what to do". Kyrie signed a contract and he's making $33m this season. The nets made a huge investment in him. If he really doesn't want to be somebody's property, he can gladly retire and miss out on the remaining $100m of his contract.
You're taking his comments and making a separate argument and not the draft

This 13-year long lovefest for the 2008 Celtics is so weird to me. Like you said, the Lakers have won three championships since then and people talk about it 1/10 As much as they talk about the 2008 Celtics. Is it because KG finally got one? You'll see podcasts in 2020 and 2021 still talking about the '08 Celtics.

It's not even like they were a dominant playoff team. The eighth seed hawks took them to seven games and a Cleveland team that was essentially just a LeBron took them to seven games. They're not some all-time great team or anything

Who are these people that spend 1000% more time talking about the 2008 Celtics than the 2009, 2010 and 2020 Lakers and why does it trouble you?

"Just a Lebron team." Like he's Michael Redd or something :lol:

Also the NFL is a completely different structure than the NBA. I really do feel for the NFL dudes, no not the superstars but the middle of the road guys who fill out rosters. They're always behind the 8 ball and also beat their bodies to **** with CTE always lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom