⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikola Jokic. Best big man in the world.
What happened to AD?

They're both incredibly efficient often to players. Jokic is a better centerpiece because of his passing and play making for others but he's nowhere near the defender AD is. AD on the other hand lacks the playmaking and vision but he's the best and most impactful defensive player in the league (yes, better than Giannis). It really comes down to flipping a coin and it depends on what your team needs. AD is better on the Lakers but I don't think he would be as good for that nuggets team.

I never understood the uproar with the term “owner”. If I buy something I own it. Doesn’t mean I own the player/body. But if you’re wearing my colors I own that.

I felt like these new generation of players were good sensitive in that regards. Governor seems so ancient. But hey, Adam silver is on strings and the players are pulling them.

U can’t say that
I never understood the uproar with the term “owner”. If I buy something I own it. Doesn’t mean I own said player/body. But if you’re wearing my colors I own that.

I felt like these new generation of players were good sensitive in that regards.

u8vuaaos7db61.jpg

What Barkley said may have not been PC enough but he's telling the truth, just like anything else in this country Rich people will get access first, may not be right but i see no point in acting like it isn't the truth.

Nets 3 player iso ball, and no defense just seems like it’ll be a disaster on paper. This is going to be super tough on KD. Moreso on him than Steve Nash.

It’s not about truth anymore. It’s about PC, unrealistic viewpoints, driven by agenda. Unfortunately, the causes get sucked up into this spin machine. And the other side makes it worse, by driving their own agendas, causing further conflict. It’s all a trap.

What Barkley said may have not been PC enough but he's telling the truth, just like anything else in this country Rich people will get access first, may not be right but i see no point in acting like it isn't the truth.

except that isn't what he said. Barkley said professional athletes deserve the vaccine first because they pay more in taxes.

acknowledging that rich people get preferential treatment isn't the same as saying they deserve preferential treatment because they're rich. that's just backwards.

Agreed but the Cavs being there at any point is something I would have never predicted. It could have been after one game and I would still say no way

It’s not about truth anymore. It’s about PC, unrealistic viewpoints, driven by agenda. Unfortunately, the causes get sucked up into this spin machine. And the other side makes it worse, by driving their own agendas, causing further conflict. It’s all a trap.

Can we not turn this into the overly political NBA thread? Next, we are going to see certain NTers from that thread pop their heads in, and convert this thread to absolute trash.

except that isn't what he said. Barkley said professional athletes deserve the vaccine first because they pay more in taxes.

acknowledging that rich people get preferential treatment isn't the same as saying they deserve preferential treatment because they're rich. that's just backwards.

Agreed. Especially in the context of a global public health crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom