⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to see how Kyrie and Harden mesh.
Would expect McGee or Drummond to get bought out on the future. Nets should be all over that.

#NeverForget

brooklyns-new-look-nets-who-wants-a-piece-of-them-2013-14-october-28-2013-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
I thought we had a shot then lol

I'm not sure why they flipped LeVert for Vic given the contracts, but 4 1sts and 4 swaps creates lots of flexibility to keep dealing.

I need an explanation from @B Sox N41D N41D and @VARNELL HILL to what happened today? They were VEHEMENT that this wouldn't happen. They only got 1 player back in Houston now cause of Dinwiddie's injury and them stupidly waiting. So like we said the offer got WORSE.
Did they really get worse? They got what basically amounts to 8 unprotected 1's.

They clearly didn't value Jarrett Allen. And who gives a **** about Spencer Dinwiddie? :lol: He's a 28-year old league-average role player. WHO CARES?

So now Jarrett Allen is a back up to Andre Drummond who has a year left on his deal

I hate this deal for the nets. They gutted their depth. But KD and Harden is a pairing that will work.

Did they really get worse? They got what basically amounts to 8 unprotected 1's.

They clearly didn't value Jarrett Allen. And who gives a **** about Spencer Dinwiddie? :lol: He's a 28-year old league-average role player. WHO CARES?

The offer before the season was Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen AND picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom