⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heh

All works out if they win a chip between and now then but if not...

One already exercising his option
skip1 (1).png

eastern conference teams looking like what happens when you start to lose lego pieces from different sets and just say **** it and start combining them all

idk who's on what team now.

If the Nets can find Jared Dudley's old jersey they can save money on making a new one. Harden is about the same size as Dudley was.

I’m so ****ing sick the Sixers didn’t get Harden. Yeah we could get Beal for less but I needed endorphins TODAY

I’m so ****ing sick the Sixers didn’t get Harden. Yeah we could get Beal for less but I needed endorphins TODAY
Embiid had 45/16 last night

currently avg 26/12/3 on 54/39/86 on 66% true shooting and sub 30 usage. That’s enough for me

not sure if he’ll hit 50/40/90 but wouldn’t he be the biggest dude to actually do that?

Don't see any good team pulling off a Beal deal unless he requests one publicly. He's been quiet so I don't see why the Wizards are gonna give him up to a team like the Sixers for an Allen Iverson throw back or whatever trash the sixers can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom