⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall rather be down 2 stars and have to rely on TT or be down 2 stars and have Hayward?
As if Gordon Hayward and Tristan Thompson are equivalence?Gordon Hayward could’ve opt in for this last year with the Celtics but chose not to and then the Celtics had to make moves

Nuggets own commentator just said “Michael green for 3”

Speaking of Michael Greens’. Back in high school we had this dude transfer to our school to play varsity. Coach brought him in. We were hot back then #1 team in Queens. So this guy comes into our first practice. Super nice personality. 6’8 dude can do it all. We’re luck bruh we’re gonna win the city chip this year. He’s shooting 3s, dunking, going coast to coast in the first practice. Everyone is hype. He’s waiting for his grades to check out before becoming eligible for the first game. A week later we find out he’s actually 20 and got kicked out of school. His name was Michael Green.

To act like a team without their top 2 players isn’t short handed or undermanned is absurd. We literally had this debate about the Celtics in the bubble during their series with Toronto. It was @bostoiah , QU!K QU!K and myself. QU!K QU!K was trying to contend that Boston missing White Education Reform didn't mean they were undermanned....now imagine missing The Jays (their two best players). Not matter how you slice it, that is undermanned and it's a lot to expect any team to win without their two stars whether they retained White Education Reform or not.

I think because of biases people just sometimes throw logic out the window with their arguments :lol:
I was just trying to say since Boston was sufficiently staffed to beat the Raptors that they were not undermanned.

:rolleyes

Boston were better than the Raptors Hayward or not

Er-v6tAWMAQoLDN

Er-v6tBXUAI9Kol

Luka with the most empty triple double of the season thus far. Hopefully he gets motivated to be more of a leader in the future.

Can you list the other “empty” triple doubles of the season? I’d like to double check your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom