⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you replace on team KD? Would you replace prime Russell Westbrook with Kyrie?
Swap Russ out for Jim on KD's team.

Its somewhat tough to answer this question because it’s unclear if respondents should assume their teammates prime version in general or prime version when they played together. Also very unclear what version of KD/Bron we should assume since they played with these folks over the span of a decade.

Brah you have too much faith in the Wizards, Pistons and Bulls

Kings should end up with one of the G Leaguers or Mobley possibly Suggs
For as much as I like him, Suggs would be an odd fit in Sacramento.

Assuming they don't get the #1 pick and Cade, Mobley would be the best case scenario I think.

For as much as I like him, Suggs would be an odd fit in Sacramento.

Assuming they don't get the #1 pick and Cade, Mobley would be the best case scenario I think.
That's probably true, I agree. I just think Cade right now is the favorite to be #1

Its somewhat tough to answer this question because it’s unclear if respondents should assume their teammates prime version in general or prime version when they played together. Also very unclear what version of KD/Bron we should assume since they played with these folks over the span of a decade.

I assume that we're going with the guy that KD and LeBron played with, otherwise team LeBron would have Shaq. IMO prime Westbrook were his seasons with KD, not his MVP season after KD left

This one of the funniest things I've ever seen

8C9A660E-6F4A-4640-9D24-3046B81461D3.jpeg

Where does Ben Simmons rank in his draft class? Is he still the best player from the 2016 draft?

Sabonis
Ingram
Jamal Murray
Jalen Brown
Siakam

Jaylen
Ingram
Siakam
Simmons
Murray
Sabonis

In that order for me

The fact that Simmons isn't easily the best player from that draft class is crazy when you consider the huge gap he had on all of those guys after their rookie seasons

As if Gordon Hayward and Tristan Thompson are equivalence?Gordon Hayward could’ve opt in for this last year with the Celtics but chose not to and then the Celtics had to make moves

Was in response to someone else saying Celtics arent worse this year with Hayward out.

Jaylen
Ingram
Siakam
Simmons
Murray
Sabonis

In that order for me
As of 1/17/2021 shoutout DC: You cannot put Simmons over Murray, maybe even Sabonis

I know some of you don't like when others say "he doesn't care about the game" or comments like that. But it's pretty clear Simmons is content with where his skill set is at now. Slice it anyway you want to but he hasn't improved anything really and he's regressed in scoring

He don't have that "I want to win at all costs" dog in him. Barbershop, sure, but I think that's pretty obvious as of today. Murray on the other hand has proven his will to win when it counts

I'll tell you what, I talk a lot of crap about the clippers but I'll give them credit: they're playing extremely well and so far Kawhi and PG I have been the guys we thought they were.

Last year's playoff flame out might have been good for them. They've come into this season more focused, keeping their head down and they have the benefit of not being the title favorites. I still have my concerns about their bench, their defense and if Paul George can get it done the playoffs but so far they're playing at a high level

The thread hipped me too the pre-ASW PG performance years ago. They decline in play will be inevitable. Maybe a bit delayed because of less games being played.

Brah you have too much faith in the Wizards, Pistons and Bulls

Kings should end up with one of the G Leaguers or Mobley possibly Suggs

Wizards feel like a 10th seed when it’s all said and done. And the bulls aren’t as bad as their record. Covid been kicking their butts.

the Pistons are bad bad. I’m cool with Mobley in sac town. I’m a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom