⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the clippers trying to rely on talent without chemistry last year

They weren't head and shoulders more talented than anybody though. At worst the Nets got the 2 best players in the East even w/o Myrie every night they step on the floor. That plus even a marginal serviceable cast is tough to overcome. See Bron & AD. Add in Myrie who any given night can be the best player on the court and it's going to be damn near impossible for any East team as constructed right now to beat them 4 games in a series. But I have been super high on the Nets from the jump and called this before the season.

They weren't head and shoulders more talented than anybody though. At worst the Nets got the 2 best players in the East even w/o Myrie every night they step on the floor. That plus even a marginal serviceable cast is tough to overcome. See Bron & AD. Add in Myrie who any given night can be the best player on the court and it's going to be damn near impossible for any East team as constructed right now to beat them 4 games in a series. But I have been super high on the Nets from the jump and called this before the season.

Nets aren't head and shoulders better either. Lakers played defense. The nets have a lot to figure out between their 3 best players. It's not gonna be that simple

Is Kyrie simply not interested in playing ball right now? I keep hearing different things.
retune your WAY of thinking and maybe you can understand the proper wave length to hear the RIGHT thing

FhO9zUk.png
I don’t think he overstands what you just said king. I repeat, I don’t think he understands what you just said.

Is it coincidence that this deal was in the works and Kyrie is missing games? I think we found our reason. He knew Jim was coming and is lashing out as a result
1610579007545.png

Is it coincidence that this deal was in the works and Kyrie is missing games? I think we found our reason. He knew Jim was coming and is lashing out as a result
1610579007545.png
I think Kyrie did it to lower his own value so that the Rockets and any other team would be scared to trade for him. James played, Kyrie is serious enough to just not play and put return to sender on big checks. Thats a man that can't be bought. Gotta respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom