⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they planning to schedule all these postponed games?
As of now they’ve only scheduled games up until the all-star break in March because they expected a lot of postponements.

So we probably get the rest of the schedule over the all star break. Depending on how many more games get postponed, teams probably get a ton of b2b’s and maybe even 3 games in 3 nights like those lockout season schedules.

They probably expand roster sizes to avoid having to postponing stuff after March because at that point there’s no rescheduling, the game is canceled altogether.

Mavs can’t play defense for ****
They’re top 5 im damn near ever defensive efficiency metric at this point despite not having KP for the first 12 or so games and played today with two of their top 8 rotation guys. :lol:

They’re top 5 im damn near ever defensive efficiency metric at this point despite not having KP for the first 12 or so games and played today with two of their top 8 rotation guys. :lol:

Bro...how is Porzingis on a minutes restriction (I think) and still putting up 18 shots per game :lol: Hopefully he can end up around that 40% clip from deep for y’all.

Bro...how is Porzingis on a minutes restriction (I think) and still putting up 18 shots per game :lol: Hopefully he can end up around that 40% clip from deep for y’all.
He’s been back minus THJ, Richardson, Brunson and Kleber...

So there’s a Buncha shots going to either him or James Johnson. :lol: :smh:

He’s chuckin hard but it’s more circumstance than anything else.

He’s been back minus THJ, Richardson, Brunson and Kleber...

So there’s a Buncha shots going to either him or James Johnson. :lol: :smh:

He’s chuckin hard but it’s more circumstance than anything else.
Got it - that makes total sense, thank you for the explanation. I haven’t gotten to see them play since he got back but those numbers definitely popped out to me :lol: Glad to see him back. Such a unique player. I hope he can stay healthy for the remainder of the year + playoffs to make things interesting.

this is like the third ****ing time nba tv showing this knicks celtics game. was it a double header? was it that good a game? the **** is wrong with them? they couldnt flex over to another game since the acheduled game was postphoned?

No wonder he can't shoot straight
picard (1) (2).png

this is like the third ****ing time nba tv showing this knicks celtics game. was it a double header? was it that good a game? the **** is wrong with them? they couldnt flex over to another game since the acheduled game was postphoned?
You touched on it but the game Sixers-OKC game was canceled so they are running back the earlier game. I actually asked about this exact scenario a few days ago. Looks like I got my answer about what they’ll do for cancelled televised games :lol:

Again not going to judge too harshly ATL missing half their team. Unfortunately I have a feeling some **** will spill over due to all this losing
The team won’t be right until they resolve the Collins situation...At this point it’s probly for the best to trade yo cuz they not maxing him out n he got the rest of the team on edge because of it

The C’s last year, the Lakers right now, even the Grizzlies just went .500 without Ja & JJJ
Anytime you’re missing two star players I would categorize that as thin whether it’s Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown or LeBron James and Anthony Davis. I don’t care what year it is

it’s just a waste to talk about certain teams without a quarter of the season played. the Celtics literally had eight players available the other night and, today, played their first game in a week

Anytime you’re missing two star players I would categorize that as thin whether it’s Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown or LeBron James and Anthony Davis. I don’t care what year it is

it’s just a waste to talk about certain teams without a quarter of the season played. the Celtics literally had eight players available the other night and, today, played their first game in a week

Yall rather be down 2 stars and have to rely on TT or be down 2 stars and have Hayward?

Don’t even know what you’re talking about at this point.

To act like a team without their top 2 players isn’t short handed or undermanned is absurd. We literally had this debate about the Celtics in the bubble during their series with Toronto. It was bostoiah bostoiah , QU!K QU!K and myself. QU!K QU!K was trying to contend that Boston missing White Education Reform didn't mean they were undermanned....now imagine missing The Jays (their two best players). Not matter how you slice it, that is undermanned and it's a lot to expect any team to win without their two stars whether they retained White Education Reform or not.

I think because of biases people just sometimes throw logic out the window with their arguments :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom